SOLD / FOUND aluminum front and rear braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys. I am looking for aluminum upgrades for my V4 kraton. Everywhere online is pretty much sold out except for a few shops and Europe. I want front And rear matching chassis braces, Servo mount, Ackerman plate, the ideal upgrades. If anyone would like to sell or know of anywhere to get these things please let me know thanks.

Hey guys. I am looking for aluminum upgrades for my V4 kraton. Everywhere online is pretty much sold out except for a few shops and Europe. I want front And rear matching chassis braces, Servo mount, Ackerman plate, the ideal upgrades. If anyone would like to sell or know of anywhere to get these things please let me know thanks.
The only company I can think of off hand that would have all those upgrades in stock and matching would be hot racing. I myself prefer M2C racing and voltage hobbies for all my aftermarket upgrades

Yeah I'm not opposed to mix matching I'm just picky about certain things and I've had hot racing products before I would rather not buy their products when it comes to building a bashing rig It's my personal experience with them.
The only company I can think of off hand that would have all those upgrades in stock and matching would be hot racing. I myself prefer M2C racing and voltage hobbies for all my aftermarket upgrades
I'm waiting for the M2C front front and rear hinge pen holder to come in also voltage hobby needs to update their stock cars I like their upgrades. I would like to keep my upgrades between Voltage hobby, custom RC upgrades, just bash it m2c.

I'm with you @Brushlesspower83 I love all my parts from voltage hobbies and I wish they would get back on track. But all the M2C stuff is great also. I kinda feel like voltage is a dying breed:( which is unfortunate because their quality fit and finish is one of the best in the business. At least we still have M2C racing for all our quality aftermarket upgrades (y)

What about @gregmbrandt doesn’t he have decent stuff?
I think his site is gkacustomrcupgrades.com
I have checked out his site a few times. Parts look great. Shipping prices seem a little high and the parts I wanted we not in stock at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back