Outcast Aluminum Gear box/ bulkhead for the Kraton and Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I'm running thru the HOT Racing Site this morning, and noticed an item, that was not there last week. There is no picture and it is not in stock, but they did this before with a couple other parts they were preparing to release. Anyway, here is the part description.

AON12E01 Aluminum Bulkhead Gearbox Kraton Outcasst
FEATURES:
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Anodized black with machine chamfered edges
- Direct fit hop up requires no model modification for use
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) Front or Rear bulkhead gear box

REQUIREMENTS:

- Installation
- Recommended to use removable thread lock on screws threading into metal
COMMENTS:
- Replaces factory part of the plastic ARAAR310427 front or rear bulkhead gear box

So as soon as it is available someone needs to pony up the $48.88 to get one or the $97.76 to get 2 and tell us all how they work.

Last edited:
@Camo just what youve been looking for!
Yeah it's is thanks I'll keep an eye on it !! I hope it's the full gearbox case !! Not just the part that joins on to the chassis brace. Looks like there making a stainless skid too.

Last edited:
So I'm running thru the HOT Racing Site this morning, and noticed an item, that was not there last week. There is no picture and it is not in stock, but they did this before with a couple other parts they were preparing to release. Anyway, here is the part description.

AON12E01 Aluminum Bulkhead Gearbox Kraton Outcasst
FEATURES:
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Anodized black with machine chamfered edges
- Direct fit hop up requires no model modification for use
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) Front or Rear bulkhead gear box

REQUIREMENTS:

- Installation
- Recommended to use removable thread lock on screws threading into metal
COMMENTS:
- Replaces factory part of the plastic ARAAR310427 front or rear bulkhead gear box

So as soon as it is available someone needs to pony up the $48.88 to get one or the $97.76 to get 2 and tell us all how they work.
Nice catch! Been a long time coming for these!

@Camo just what youve been looking for!
IMG_4132.jpg

It says Sold out on the web page but no photo mmmm!!

Last edited:
Dang it......Sold out, on Ebay and the HR site. I'm on this as soon as they are back in stock. Really wanted them now, as I currently have the rear gear box off my car. Big crash several broken parts.

Dang it......Sold out, on Ebay and the HR site. I'm on this as soon as they are back in stock. Really wanted them now, as I currently have the rear gear box off my car. Big crash several broken parts.
They were in stock when i saved the link... Didnt last long tho!

I just hit up a couple other sellers on Ebay, that I've purchase HR parts from. Maybe someone else is getting them soon.

Is this a problem area on the kraton? Only 6s issues? Just getting them for cool factor? Picking up a kraton soon, and want 4s bulletproof. I have no interest is spending 100$ for bling, but no problem spending it to fix a problem area. Thanks!

Is this a problem area on the kraton? Only 6s issues? Just getting them for cool factor? Picking up a kraton soon, and want 4s bulletproof. I have no interest is spending 100$ for bling, but no problem spending it to fix a problem area. Thanks!
Depends on how you drive... And the luck of the draw. I know of a few who have cracked them or stripped out the bolts... Or in some cases both at the same time.
My typhon and kraton have so far not broken a single boxcase since i got them last xmas and i generally beat the crap out of them on 4 and 6s.
I expect the outcast i just got to be the same.
Im not going to buy any myself... my mate wants them in a big way tho. But he also considers crashing full pace into a tree and smashing a diff to be a manufacturing fault :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back