Aluminum Heavy Duty 17mm Hex Hubs for 1/10 vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankeedoodle30

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I ordered these HD Hex Hubs (4 ea.) by mistake, they don't fit my Mojave 6S. (Too late to return to Amazon) I will send them "free"to the first person that responds who can use them. I will pay the postage to anywhere in the US.
FREE.png

Ill think those might work for monster gt I have, ive been wanting to convert the wheels over to 17mm. Ill take them if your ok with that.

I ordered these HD Hex Hubs (4 ea.) by mistake, they don't fit my Mojave 6S. (Too late to return to Amazon) I will send them "free"to the first person that responds who can use them. I will pay the postage to anywhere in the US. View attachment 153322

Ill think those might work for monster gt I have, ive been wanting to convert the wheels over to 17mm. Ill take them if your ok with that.

I ordered these HD Hex Hubs (4 ea.) by mistake, they don't fit my Mojave 6S. (Too late to return to Amazon) I will send them "free"to the first person that responds who can use them. I will pay the postage to anywhere in the US. View attachment 153322
Congrats Mr. XD. I'm mailing out these HEX Hubs to you today. 6-21-21

I have those on my typhon 3s, I know they don’t fit a stock typhon, but I put the big rocks drive shafts on to use them lol 😂…. Be sure to lock tite and really tighten the little black inside nuts good.. at first I just kinda tightened them, and the wheels started wobbling all over.. enjoy them!

If MrXD don't take them I can use them on my Big Rock.
I received the 17mm hex hub from Yankeedoodle30 and unfortunately they didnt fit for me, so if you still would like to have them, Ill ship them to you "no charge as well". Just message me your mailing address.

In the pic the hub nuts are inside the hubs I put them in there as to not lose them.

20210625_120028[1].jpg

I did receive them, thank you very much, they didnt work for me which stinks, you win some and lose some lol

I think @Kla912000 had called dibs.

But this thread right here is why I love this place. You guys are awesome.
View attachment 154138
Yeah I did,, but it's not really a big deal. Whatever @MrX wants to do is fine with me. I just appreciate that people are kind enough to do things like this. If you do decide to send them my way, I would at least like to pay for shipping.

Yeah I did,, but it's not really a big deal. Whatever @MrX wants to do is fine with me. I just appreciate that people are kind enough to do things like this. If you do decide to send them my way, I would at least like to pay for shipping.
No absolutely you've got dibs first 👍 also love to see others giving back as well definitely one great thing about this forum and RC community 😍 well @Kla912000 if they don't work for you for some reason either I'd be interested.

No need to pay for shipping, its all good just pm your addy bro, I got you. I appreciate people who does this for others and I want to do the same "paying it forward" this is what makes this hobby and forum great, The people. Over the years many people has helped me and I also like helping people.

Dude, that's awesome. Sent you a PM. If there's anything you need, or if I can return the favor, please let me know.
NE Ohio, huh? Guess you're a Browns fan? I'm just south of Pittsburgh. Big time Steelers fan. Lol!

Dude, that's awesome. Sent you a PM. If there's anything you need, or if I can return the favor, please let me know.
NE Ohio, huh? Guess you're a Browns fan? I'm just south of Pittsburgh. Big time Steelers fan. Lol!
well of course im a browns fan, lol hey we finally getting somewhere at least i hope, lol

I have those on my typhon 3s, I know they don’t fit a stock typhon, but I put the big rocks drive shafts on to use them lol 😂…. Be sure to lock tite and really tighten the little black inside nuts good.. at first I just kinda tightened them, and the wheels started wobbling all over.. enjoy them!
Why? The Typhon 3s 17mm axles and hexes are MUCH better. More durable, more reliable, no loc-tite and no wobble. I'd never go back to the Hot Racing hexes after upgrading my Granite to the Typhon axles/hexes. And the Big Rock and Typhon driveshafts are the same (unless you have the CVD driveshaft upgrades).

well of course im a browns fan, lol hey we finally getting somewhere at least i hope, lol
Yeah, not a bad year for you guys. The Steelers started out great last year then just $hit the bed towards the end. Good luck this year.

Oops. Thought I posted this yesterday, but I guess I forgot.

Why? The Typhon 3s 17mm axles and hexes are MUCH better. More durable, more reliable, no loc-tite and no wobble. I'd never go back to the Hot Racing hexes after upgrading my Granite to the Typhon axles/hexes. And the Big Rock and Typhon driveshafts are the same (unless you have the CVD driveshaft upgrades).
I did it so I could widen it, it was my first rc and only way I could get the hubs extended 😂

I received the 17mm hex hub from Yankeedoodle30 and unfortunately they didnt fit for me, so if you still would like to have them, Ill ship them to you "no charge as well". Just message me your mailing address.

In the pic the hub nuts are inside the hubs I put them in there as to not lose them.

View attachment 154126

I did receive them, thank you very much, they didnt work for me which stinks, you win some and lose some lol
Sorry they didn't fit. Can you send them to

View attachment 154126

I'm sorry they didn't fit, can you send them on to Kla91200, he had 2nd dibs. He said he would pay shipping
Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 3.25.34 PM.png
. Thanks guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back