Aluminum Pivot ball set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,
I need to replace my pivot balls in my steering and bell crank. Looking for the blue aluminum and found these blue sets for an axial rc. I am assuming they might work but not a 100%. Would someone steer me in the right direction.

HRASCP160B06 Hot Racing Aluminum Pivot Ball Set (Blue) (20)https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-racing-aluminum-pivot-ball-set-blue-20-hrascp160b06/p508754
I am assuming that you want some for your 1/10 Arrma? I have both an SCX10-II and a 1/10 Arrma and I can check to see if the stock pillow balls from the Axial will work in the Arrma.

Last edited:
That is a negative sir, the Axial pivot balls are much smaller.

Arrma pivot balls are 9.6mm long and 6.8imm in diameter

I have the armma granite 3S. I found some red aluminum that will work, but I have been getting blue aluminum upgrades and want to stay with that color. Eventually I will get swap for a longer LWB chassis

Hey everyone,
I need to replace my pivot balls in my steering and bell crank. Looking for the blue aluminum and found these blue sets for an axial rc. I am assuming they might work but not a 100%. Would someone steer me in the right direction.

HRASCP160B06 Hot Racing Aluminum Pivot Ball Set (Blue) (20)https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-racing-aluminum-pivot-ball-set-blue-20-hrascp160b06/p508754

I'm coming up with a diameter of 6.9mm and a length of 10mm. So I don't think so. You can try. The worst you will be out is $15.

Edit: Don't waste your money as per Slick.

Well shoot!! thanks for the info.
On closer inspection the Arrma has 3 different size pillow balls. The ones I gave the measurement for are the largest of the 3.

On closer inspection the Arrma has 3 different size pillow balls. The ones I gave the measurement for are the largest of the 3.
The largest ones are for the turnbuckles. The tiny 2 are for the arm that connects to the servo saver/horn. The rest are barrel shaped and are for the shocks.

The largest ones are for the turnbuckles. The tiny 2 are for the arm that connects to the servo saver/horn. The rest are barrel shaped and are for the shocks.
Is your sig The Amazing Horse?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back