Aluminum servo mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlBUD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Bought a savox 1210 servo and looking to upgrade the servo mount and servo arms and saver any recommendations?

I just installed the armorwerks one with a savox 1210sg:
2019-1025-Outcast-ArmorWerksServoMountTop.jpg

I had to make little spacers to raise the servo up a bit so it didn't touch the chassis:
2019-1025-Outcast-ArmorWerksServoMountSide.jpg

I haven't run with it yet, it doesn't flex like the stock one if I forcibly move the tires to split the servo saver.

Took a video of it after comparing other servos speed and holding power yesterday.

Skip to 4:16 to see the armor werks mount in the truck when I was forcing the saver to break free and adjusting endpoints:

Wow ? that looks solid and one piece,thank you
I just installed the armorwerks one with a savox 1210sg:
2019-1025-Outcast-ArmorWerksServoMountTop.jpg

I had to make little spacers to raise the servo up a bit so it didn't touch the chassis:
2019-1025-Outcast-ArmorWerksServoMountSide.jpg

I haven't run with it yet, it doesn't flex like the stock one if I forcibly move the tires to split the servo saver.

Took a video of it after comparing other servos speed and holding power yesterday.

Skip to 4:16 to see the armor werks mount in the truck when I was forcing the saver to break free and adjusting endpoints:
so glad I joined this page ,you guys Rock thank you so much ,exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

:( my outcast lasted 2 jumps today... didn't get to test the servo I fixed or the armor werks mount or the fact that I tightened the saver up a bit more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back