Always sucks to be here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Once again back in this dang place.. just got out of surgery once again on my leg.. 3rd times a charm I hope...😒

IMG_20210521_120233360.jpg

What did you do this time
Hopefully this might be the last time

I've had a recurring abscess in my left leg that I have had surgery on twice, now 3 times.. I've been plauged with this since I was a kid.. now I'm older my body doesn't do well with them and sepsis starts to set in.. the worst part is I'm awake for the surgeries, and they are excruciating because the nerves are locked out, so no numbing agents work..
yeah i could have worded that better. sorry mate. im assuming its not a life threatining injury?

I chuckled buddy no worries.. appreciate the well wishes...✌️

I've had a recurring abscess in my left leg that I have had surgery on twice, now 3 times.. I've been plauged with this since I was a kid.. now I'm older my body doesn't do well with them and sepsis starts to set in.. the worst part is I'm awake for the surgeries, and they are excruciating because the nerves are locked out, so no numbing agents work..

I chuckled buddy no worries.. appreciate the well wishes...✌️
Just ouch I hope this’ll be that last time for good

yes. That's what I meant. If it was worded better. But you're all good. From my end at least.

All is good buddy, I found it quite funny actually...always good to laugh, it's the best medicine...😁.. appreciate the gesture though man..😎

What exactly happened to you?

I have increased levels of staph in my body, have my whole life, leads to abscess, then sepsis if I don't catch it in time..
For a minute there, I thought you were the speed runner that ran himself over at the dragstrip over the other day... But removing an abscess is different than removing a Limitless, I imagine.

Oof sounds awful.. hate to be in that spot for sure..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back