Always sucks to be here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have NEVER had surgery
Frankie Drake Mysteries GIF by Ovation TV
im supprised i haven't either givin what i do for fun

Geez buddy, sorry to hear that.. you should do your best to overcome that.. it's one of the safest places to be for sure..😉
Needles is a big part of it. I got lied a lot when i was a kid. “It doesn't hurt” kind of argument didnt age well when you trust them but ends up hurting bad

Damm!! Thought u got it from Bashing, wish u a speedy recovery...let me know if there’s anything I can help u with my friend 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Thanks brother.. appreciate that.. I'll be good for our next bash session I promise..🤣

My 8 year old was just in ICU for 10 days due to osteomyelitis. Rare bone infection the children get from time to time. The pain was making his heart murmur last week before he had emergency surgery. We almost lost him mid last week. At that moment I realized that I had never been truly scared of anything before until then. I will post a picture of his leg later. Hope all is well with you.

My 8 year old was just in ICU for 10 days due to osteomyelitis. Rare bone infection the children get from time to time. The pain was making his heart murmur last week before he had emergency surgery. We almost lost him mid last week. At that moment I realized that I had never been truly scared of anything before until then. I will post a picture of his leg later. Hope all is well with you.
Wish you and your kid good luck going through that and recovering hopefully that was his first and last close call

Man..truly scary.. I wish you and your family the best in these difficult times.. almost lost one of my daughters to phnemonia when she was little.. I understand exactly what you are dealing with.. in my prayers my friend..🙏

Get well soon, bro. Then bash like you stole it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back