Always sucks to be here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Camaroboy383 Glad your done with this round, hopefully the last, but life is never that gracious. I was hoping you'd get to 3d print your own cast or something. ;) When I had my knee surgery I tried like heck to get them to just saw it off and give me a peg leg, they said they weren't allowed to do that! :ROFLMAO: all to familiar with the colorful language that goes along with it. 🤪

Last edited:
Judging by the window - and ONLY the window - you're at church or an Italian pizza restaurant. :)

Pretty fancy isn't it...🤣.. not so drab..🤣
@Camaroboy383 Glad your done with this round, hopefully the last, but life is never that gracious. I was hoping you'd get to 3d print your own cast or something. ;) When I had my knee surgery I tried like heck to get them to just saw it off and give me a peg leg, they said they weren't allowed to do that! :ROFLMAO: all to familiar with the colorful language that goes along with it. 🤪

Thanks buddy, isn't that the truth..😒.. deal with the cards we are delt..👍

🤣.. now there is a niche.. 3d print your own cast's..I could never be lucky enough..🤣.. but I did make a finger once for my buddy that lost one .😉..
Dang sorry to hear that brother. You’ll be back in action in no time. Glad you caught it in time. 🤘🏻

Thanks man, I hope so.. 3-4 days until the drains come out and I'm back in business..😉.. I have some bashing to do..😎

Last edited:
Get well bro! I hate hospitals myself and dread going under the knife.

Are ya better yet? Hey it's been a day, just thought I'd check. :)

I'll tell ya, feeling much better.. 😎.. I'll take the holes and drains in my leg over the pain that was there any day..👍.. nice to be able to move around a little and actually sleep..

The 1000mg of sulfa, and 1000mg of keflex per day is not so nice on the guts but it's much better than the alternative..👍

Thanks for checking in man.. almost had to give @Just Joe the key to the vault..😉🤣🤣🤣

Sorry @Just Joe , as cool as it would be to raid the vault, I've kind of become attached to @Camaroboy383

I hear ya about getting rid of the pain, I had rectal surgery, I know TMI!!! :oops: And it was horrible recovering because, well, you know, bodily functions and all, but the pain before was to the point that all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball. I highly recommend avoiding that one! My knee surgery was a breeze next to that one, it it still sucked. :ROFLMAO: but hey, my cholesterol is good! :LOL:

I've had a recurring abscess in my left leg that I have had surgery on twice, now 3 times.. I've been plauged with this since I was a kid.. now I'm older my body doesn't do well with them and sepsis starts to set in.. the worst part is I'm awake for the surgeries, and they are excruciating because the nerves are locked out, so no numbing agents work..

I chuckled buddy no worries.. appreciate the well wishes...✌️
I can speak on this from FIRST hand knowledge. I went through a sweat gland on my right inner thigh that turned into an abscess, but my reason for three times is probably different. In short, they couldn’t numb me, Veteran’s Hospital, reminded them from other failed surgeries that I don’t get numb, get laughed at, was told we have plenty in OR to numb a horse. Four doctors trying to hold a then 230lb 6’ man didn’t go well. My body also dissolves the self dissolving stitches the first time by day three, the second time I was back in ER the next day

Reason for the repeat surgeries is because they did not remove all of the damaged tissue, so it the puss/etc builds back up. Remind them of how many times this has been done before, and demand to be put to sleep if need be for them to do their job thoroughly. Total bs for you to go through this, again. After my last failed failed attempt, they agreed to never do a local anesthetic, and would put me to sleep from now on. Good luck!!!

Sorry @Just Joe , as cool as it would be to raid the vault, I've kind of become attached to @Camaroboy383

I hear ya about getting rid of the pain, I had rectal surgery, I know TMI!!! :oops: And it was horrible recovering because, well, you know, bodily functions and all, but the pain before was to the point that all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball. I highly recommend avoiding that one! My knee surgery was a breeze next to that one, it it still sucked. :ROFLMAO: but hey, my cholesterol is good! :LOL:
Rather have him around too, as I just started to picking up some bashing tips and a wealth of other rc related knowledge from him 😎....don’t mean he can’t show us what’s in the vault from time to time 😂

I can speak on this from FIRST hand knowledge. I went through a sweat gland on my right inner thigh that turned into an abscess, but my reason for three times is probably different. In short, they couldn’t numb me, Veteran’s Hospital, reminded them from other failed surgeries that I don’t get numb, get laughed at, was told we have plenty in OR to numb a horse. Four doctors trying to hold a then 230lb 6’ man didn’t go well. My body also dissolves the self dissolving stitches the first time by day three, the second time I was back in ER the next day

Reason for the repeat surgeries is because they did not remove all of the damaged tissue, so it the puss/etc builds back up. Remind them of how many times this has been done before, and demand to be put to sleep if need be for them to do their job thoroughly. Total bs for you to go through this, again. After my last failed failed attempt, they agreed to never do a local anesthetic, and would put me to sleep from now on. Good luck!!!

Thank you man, I'm sorry you had to go through that.. it sucks bad.. I honestly wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy, it's brutal.. it's torture... I'm glad they got you fixed up finally man.. I hope this is the last time for that particular spot.. And hopefully they can figure it out so I don't have to deal with other spots.. I've had so many in different places all my life, it's like playing Russian roulette..😒.. very happy to be done with this round..👍

Damn man, that's awful.. feel for you for sure.. but glad all worked out for you brother.. oh man knee's.. I'm ready for a right knee and left shoulder.. I guess growing up riding dirt bikes took a toll on me, or maybe it was the crashes...🤔🤣.. In that game there are 2 kinds of riders, ones that have been down, and ones that will go down..👍..part of the sport, and I've had my fair share of down..🤣🤣😁..
Rather have him around too, as I just started to picking up some bashing tips and a wealth of other rc related knowledge from him 😎....don’t mean he can’t show us what’s in the vault from time to time 😂

Now we need to determine what part of the vault...🤣🤣🤣🤣..
I wish you a speedy recovery, so you can get back to doing what we all love nash on brother!

Thank you for the well wishes.. trust me, when the drains come out, it's on like donkey Kong...😉😎👍..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back