ALZA Racing basher fan mounting base BLX185 / Max8 / Max6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvG

AliExpress Diamond Member 💎
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
Just installed the new basher fan mount from Alza racing. It supports the fan in the middle so i won't break that easy anymore.

https://shop.alza-racing.com/en/universal-parts/182-universal-40mm-fan-mounting-base-basher.html

IMG_0364[1].JPG

IMG_0365[1].JPG

I was about to click buy on one of these till i noticed it was 11 euro for the part and 25 euro for delivery.. they can kiss my lilly white B**t for that delivery cost.. ill make my own.
That's quite high indeed. I'll try to contact them if we can improve this somehow.
Their stuff is great quality and should be available at local suppliers.

I was about to click buy on one of these till i noticed it was 11 euro for the part and 25 euro for delivery.. they can kiss my lilly white B**t for that delivery cost.. ill make my own.
Well he honestly replied to me:

"As after 2 weeks pass from initial shipping for economy packages, I got daily emails regarding "where is my package", why it is taking so long.
To UK Post can take from 1-5 weeks, to USA 2-8 weeks, and than you can imagine the frustration for customer and for me. (and no shipping updates when in transit, status starts updating when package arrives to destination country).
With Higher price DHL the packages are always delivered fast with full shipping updates during transit."

I get that, just the world we live in right now.

The other way around i wanted to order a 60 dollar PPS motor mount, these are my shipping options:

1616179512959.png

:mad:

Well he honestly replied to me:

"As after 2 weeks pass from initial shipping for economy packages, I got daily emails regarding "where is my package", why it is taking so long.
To UK Post can take from 1-5 weeks, to USA 2-8 weeks, and than you can imagine the frustration for customer and for me. (and no shipping updates when in transit, status starts updating when package arrives to destination country).
With Higher price DHL the packages are always delivered fast with full shipping updates during transit."

I get that, just the world we live in right now.

The other way around i wanted to order a 60 dollar PPS motor mount, these are my shipping options:

View attachment 133358

:mad:
If im purchasing a few items would the shipping stay $25 ? Never bought from outside the u.s

it would be nice to have the shipping "economy" option though.. I don't care if it take 5 weeks tbh.. I'm not going anywhere and am used to placing orders on ali express and banggood which take that sort of time at times.
My thoughts exactly but unfortunately not everbody has that patience

Yes i believe it does within reason off course
My lady asking me where im at, Im supposed to be doing yard work 😂 but im on the side of the house looking at typhon parts. Fk thus damn grass 😂
Im in the process of making my own, hopefully will finish it over the weekend. I had some 50mm x 5mm thick aluminium lying about so going for that :D
should look something like this when done. to fit HW max 6
View attachment 133363
Since you the machinist on the forum whip up a few of these. Put me on waiting list 😂 i can pay in advance. I need 3 40mm motor fan mount and two these esc mounts for mmx . what is your price?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-202239.png
    Screenshot_20210226-202239.png
    1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
My lady asking me where im at, Im supposed to be doing yard work 😂 but im on the side of the house looking at typhon parts. Fk thus damn grass 😂

Since you the machinist on the forum whip up a few of these. Put me on waiting list 😂 i can pay in advance. I need 3 40mm motor fan mount and two these esc mounts for mmx . what is your price?
ohh i wished.. a few years ago i could have had them punched out of 3mm alu but not anymore.. I am making this using standard tools.. Drill saw and a file lol
here it is so far
20210319_203134.jpg

and the other project for the weekend is fitting
20210319_203317.jpg
20210319_203230.jpg

He used to have really good shipping prices, pretty sure I paid $5 to have my top plate shipped to me and it only took like 10 days including him having to make the part.
ohh i wished.. a few years ago i could have had them punched out of 3mm alu but not anymore.. I am making this using standard tools.. Drill saw and a file lol
here it is so far
View attachment 133374
and the other project for the weekend is fitting
View attachment 133375View attachment 133376
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back