ALZA Racing basher fan mounting base BLX185 / Max8 / Max6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just installed the new basher fan mount from Alza racing. It supports the fan in the middle so i won't break that easy anymore.

https://shop.alza-racing.com/en/universal-parts/182-universal-40mm-fan-mounting-base-basher.html

View attachment 132909
View attachment 132911
Very neat quality looking solution! (y) (y)
ohh i wished.. a few years ago i could have had them punched out of 3mm alu but not anymore.. I am making this using standard tools.. Drill saw and a file lol
here it is so far
View attachment 133374
and the other project for the weekend is fitting
View attachment 133375View attachment 133376
very cool looking SS mount

Y

Do ave a youtube ch of making these
No sorry I don't, the motor fan bracket I designed and got a local laser cutting firm to make them (a single one and a double) had 2 of each made and a few rear skid plates for £30. and the ESC bracket im making I just printed out a 1:1 copy of it out glued it onto the alu then centerpunched all the hole centers and drilled/cut/filed it, nothing too complicated.. I have all the drawings if anyone would like them?
20210319_203308.jpg
20210319_203317.jpg
esc mount template.jpg

I do but I need the cad files.
I have the cad files.. solidworks or i can covert to dxf or dwg
DXF's attached, there are drawings and flat pattern dxf's,
No probs for anyone to use, but please if used to make any money from, please make a donation to a Parkinsons charity, (as my dad who recently died suffered for over 16 years with parkinsons) thanks in advance

Attachments

• RC Car DXF.zip
    106.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I have the cad files.. solidworks or i can covert to dxf or dwg
DXF's attached, there are drawings and flat pattern dxf's,
No probs for anyone to use, but please if used to make any money from, please make a donation to a Parkinsons charity, (as my dad who recently died suffered for over 16 years with parkinsons) thanks in advance
I really wish this forum would give me all of my notifications, I am just now seeing this post. Thanks man, I'll try to put this to good use.

I really wish this forum would give me all of my notifications, I am just now seeing this post. Thanks man, I'll try to put this to good use.
That would be awesome! How can we proceed?

That would be awesome! How can we proceed?
First I have to contact my guy, who lives in California unfortunately(I live in South Dakota) and see if he still can make things for me.

Thank you very much! I would really appreciate it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back