Kraton Am I missing screws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
My Kraton is a few days old so I am not really familiar with the vehicle yet. I've out 3 4s packs through it so far. I was cleaning it up this morning and noticed some empty screw holes in the chassis. Pardon the crappy pictures. The camera lens on my phone is busted.

20180726_134822.jpg
20180726_134816.jpg

Am I missing screws?

My Kraton is a few days old so I am not really familiar with the vehicle yet. I've out 3 4s packs through it so far. I was cleaning it up this morning and noticed some empty screw holes in the chassis. Pardon the crappy pictures. The camera lens on my phone is busted.
View attachment 20756 View attachment 20757

Am I missing screws?
Those extra holes are for the old style battery holder. The chassis for all of the Kratons have the same part number and when they updated the battery box instead of creating a new part number, they just added more holes and made the chassis more versatile. Same thing with the Senton 6s BLX, and Typhon.

I just got a brand new V3 chassis for my V2 Senton and it had 3 more holes than my current chassis is how I found this out.

Those extra holes are for the old style battery holder. The chassis for all of the Kratons have the same part number and when they updated the battery box instead of creating a new part number, they just added more holes and made the chassis more versatile. Same thing with the Senton 6s BLX, and Typhon.

I just got a brand new V3 chassis for my V2 Senton and it had 3 more holes than my current chassis is how I found this out.

Awesome. Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back