Am I the only one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't be the only one who sometimes just sits in my garage and just stares at my Arrmas, marveling at the machine sitting in front of me, almost like a peice of art in a museum?

Feel ya Brother...

I am there.... with me finding these older Vaterra's, HPI, Kyosho rigs that I missed back in 2013-2015 I find myself looking that them...clean little shelf queens along with the Arrma rigs all cleaned up. I've gone nutty when I do run them I take them to the church gym floor so I don't get them dirty, don't flip or scratch them...run and drift them...then clean them to look at them on the shelf for a few more months.

I'm sick :)

I can't be the only one who sometimes just sits in my garage and just stares at my Arrmas, marveling at the machine sitting in front of me, almost like a peice of art in a museum?
kanye cousin GIF
🤔

I do every time I take the dog out we’ll stop and admire the Addiction 😎 it’s like that thing that 99% of the people do & the other 1% are liars 🤔 like Edough says it’s kinda hard not to.
🤘🏻🤘🏻

19BE8ED8-7F14-4938-8A81-B405ABBB47A8.jpeg

I do every time I take the dog out we’ll stop and admire the Addiction 😎 it’s like that thing that 99% of the people do & the other 1% are liars 🤔 like Edough says it’s kinda hard not to.
🤘🏻🤘🏻

View attachment 140241
Looks like you need a Typhon 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back