Amazon and eBay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local shops never truly have much in stock. Unless it's proline or traxxas parts. Arrma parts are limited locally for me.
Now everyone is gonna start bragging to me about how fast they get parts and/or that the hobby store is in town.

I buy a lot of rc parts from Ebay, usually larger shops with great feedback that I've bought from before, get my stuff fairly quick. No problems with Amazon so far either.

Now everyone is gonna start bragging to me about how fast they get parts and/or that the hobby store is in town. 🖕:ROFLMAO:

I live in rural New Zealand. All my RCs and parts are ordered online. Local delivery time are pretty good so no complaints there. 2-3 weeks for parts from China off Banggood. 4-6 weeks for eBay or JennysRC. I'm still waiting for a set of RPM arms for my Rival. They spent 4 weeks getting to Mahwah NJ. So there is still the overseas shipping to come yet. Probably be another 4 weeks 🤔

I live in rural New Zealand. All my RCs and parts are ordered online. Local delivery time are pretty good so no complaints there. 2-3 weeks for parts from China off Banggood. 4-6 weeks for eBay or JennysRC. I'm still waiting for a set of RPM arms for my Rival. They spent 4 weeks getting to Mahwah NJ. So there is still the overseas shipping to come yet. Probably be another 4 weeks 🤔
WOW! Ok you got me beat. I don't feel so bad now. My stuff takes longer than the guys in the states. But yeah you got me beat but not by too much and depends from who you order from. 2-3 weeks from china for me is about a month or two sometimes.

I personally gave up on Amazon, the 2 day prime is gone for me, yet I can physically drive to 3 of they warehouses. I try to order from Omnihobbies on ebay. Since I'm in Chicago I get their stuff in 1 to 2 days.

Yes sir. Im 7miles. Straight shot. To 1 of the biggest and newest Amazon STOCK WAREHOUSE! But still takes with prime 2-4 days. Without a damn week. Then somehow my address is always jacked up. Same place 3 yr. I have to say Jennys RC or even hobbytown online. 2 days maybe 3 if I order late.

I personally gave up on Amazon, the 2 day prime is gone for me, yet I can physically drive to 3 of they warehouses. I try to order from Omnihobbies on ebay. Since I'm in Chicago I get their stuff in 1 to 2 days.
Omni Models? They are just another store front for Horizon Hobbies.
I haven't been able to get anything from Amazon in 2 days. 4 days minimum.

I am so annoyed with local webshops. When you order stuff on stock, it isn't anymore when they process the order. Then it takes months. Stuff shipped from China or US is often faster
I've noticed that too. I think they just lock you into buying it knowing the item is backordered. I canceled many orders cause of that.

Support your local hobby shop and you might find the experience to be better.

Some of those items come directly from China so…

The ports in San Francisco are clogged but it doesn't help that they have banned trucks that is older than 2011 and it doesn't help that the vaccine mandates are likely to make roughly 30% of the current available truck drivers either retire early or quit and there is already a truck driver shortage in this country.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back