Senton Amazon issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rahim

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I’m new to the RC thing. I decided to order a couple of Sentons for me and my son to give us an activity that will create some fun and connection, but Amazon has been a struggle. I ordered a 3s Blx only to receive a Mega instead and then a 6s Blx that was advertised as a return that was complete and “like new.” The 6s had been gutted with many parts removed and no transmitter. I’ve reordered via Amazon and they are accepting my returns, but it was disappointing. I feel like vendors were trying to get one over on me. A Hobby shop is about an hour away and I was trying to save myself a trip. Where do you folks shop?

I’m new to the RC thing. I decided to order a couple of Sentons for me and my son to give us an activity that will create some fun and connection, but Amazon has been a struggle. I ordered a 3s Blx only to receive a Mega instead and then a 6s Blx that was advertised as a return that was complete and “like new.” The 6s had been gutted with many parts removed and no transmitter. I’ve reordered via Amazon and they are accepting my returns, but it was disappointing. I feel like vendors were trying to get one over on me. A Hobby shop is about an hour away and I was trying to save myself a trip. Where do you folks shop?

Tower Hobbies, Amain, Horizon and a local honey shop. I'm surprised about your Amazon experience. I'm glad they are making it right.

For some parts, eBay or Amazon. But for entire setup? Only businesses that only deal in rc stuff like tower hobby or horizon hobby ect.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back