Mojave Amazon Mojo Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
Hey guys, I've been looking for Mojave tire options and ran across these on Amazon. The reviews are all actually pretty good and the price is great as well, but I can't find any other internet or forum reviews on the tires. Just seeing if someone here may have had experience with that brand or tire. I may just give them a shot regardless based on the price 🤷🏽‍♂️

Screenshot_20220812-103249_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Hey guys, I've been looking for Mojave tire options and ran across these on Amazon. The reviews are all actually pretty good and the price is great as well, but I can't find any other internet or forum reviews on the tires. Just seeing if someone here may have had experience with that brand or tire. I may just give them a shot regardless based on the price 🤷🏽‍♂️

View attachment 235546
I've bought em twice. Love em! I ruined the 1st set when I accidentally hit the throttle w/ the car next to a blanket & they got stuck & threw the foams 😆🤦 I do have to reglue the inside bead every once in a while now. Running on a truggy tho

20220716_191757.jpg

I ruined the 1st set when I accidentally hit the throttle w/ the car next to a blanket & they got stuck & threw the foams
LMAO!!! Of course you did!! Too funny bro!! :ROFLMAO:

I've bought em twice. Love em! I ruined the 1st set when I accidentally hit the throttle w/ the car next to a blanket & they got stuck & threw the foams 😆🤦 I do have to reglue the inside bead every once in a while now. Running on a truggy tho

View attachment 235557
Glad to hear!...minus you ruining the first set part lol. I'm going to order a set now, appreciate the feedback! 👍

These look like the tread on the UDR .
The treads resemble BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A. China UN-licensed copies. FWIW.
Great catch, I didn't even notice that. I ordered a set, but now I'm wondering if I should've just paid $15 more and gotten the belted set from method rc 😣

LMAO!!! Of course you did!! Too funny bro!! :ROFLMAO:
Yep,it was quite the $hitshow. Trying to take pictures of new lights on the typhotank & accidentally mashed the throttle as I set the controller down. Screws everywhere, tires stuck in a blanket, foams flew across the room, even burned a big hole in the arm of the couch w/ the front tire! Turns out there's an engine cut function on the nb4- it is now my friend!🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Just an update, I got the new tires on the Mojo. I must say they make the Mojo look a lot more like a serious desert truck than those bright colored OEM wheels/tires ever did. I haven't taken the truck out to run it yet, but the rubber feels nice and thick. I'm very happy with the look of them, & I should be able to test the performance sometime this week. Hopefully this may help someone else out looking for alternative tires for their Mojo. 😎

20220820_160626.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back