Amazon prime day deals - what have you found?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to find the RC specific stuff, but it was mixed in to my search results. I saw a lot of (to me) unknown brands that looked a bit like low-quality knock-offs, but hopefully there's some good stuff out there.

As a professional security installer, I had to chuckle at Blink cam and high end mentioned together ??‍♂️?

As a professional security installer, I had to chuckle at Blink cam and high end mentioned together ??‍♂️?
lmao. There high end

IMG_2799.PNG

lmao. There high end
If you think a $99 wireless 720p cloud cam is high end, you would be shocked at what I install. And I don’t even regularly get to install what could be called top of the line.

If you think a $99 wireless 720p cloud cam is high end, you would be shocked at what I install. And I don’t even regularly get to install what could be called top of the line.
I believe @Outcastblxnut was referring to Blinks "high end" model, not high end as in all of all security cameras - just the Blink product line.

Speaking of cameras though, what brands do you typically install @jondilly1974?

I'm cheap and have been using LTS myself (rebadged hikvision).

I tried to find the RC specific stuff, but it was mixed in to my search results. I saw a lot of (to me) unknown brands that looked a bit like low-quality knock-offs, but hopefully there's some good stuff out there.
Only rc I've seen from a known brand was a slash 4x4 for 100$ off, on lightning now

Traxxas 68086-4 Slash 4X4 1/10 Scale 4WD Short Course Truck with TQi 2.4GHz Radio and TSM Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XP9LSK1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QlslDbGKMZ8R4

Hikvision is #1. Others are Axis, Hanwha, and some Dahua, but I try my best to avoid them.

We sell more Hikvision than anything else due to a wide product lineup and aggressive pricing. Harder to sell them now that they are banned by gov installs, but Axis and Hanwha are still good for those.

If I were buying a new system today, it would be Avigilon end to end. They honestly have the best complete package. Great quality hardware, best analytics, and very good VMS.

Holy moly I'm way to poor for those! ?

So instead I did buy a Fire Stick 4k for $24.99. :)
Haha I don’t own Avigilon gear either. My own personal cams are a mix of Hikvision, Dahua, and Samsung (pre-Hanwha acquisition). I use DW Spectrum VMS at home and for as many installs as I can. Best VMS per dollar spent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back