Amps Ecu can take

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always wondered the same thing, some of these ppl have to run these from so far away it's amazing. One thing I can say is make sure there is noone standing in the way before running a car at these speeds
What truck do u have? I'm waiting in a 24t for my fazon but I think I'm a have to do some cutting. I'm praying it fit without cutting

What truck do u have? I'm waiting in a 24t for my fazon but I think I'm a have to do some cutting. I'm praying it fit without cutting
I've got an original fury, and an outcast. Plus a ton of Traxxas vehicle

How do you like the fazon. I think it's a sweet looking truck
Super doopper crazy tuff and stong lots of torque. But keeps blowing tires. That's why I went to a belted tire but I killed my top end so I'm trying to compensate the lost speed with gear and lipos. But I'm not have any luck finding help. I'll be happy with 75mph but now I'm stuck with 55 with a 20t pinon

Super doopper crazy tuff and stong lots of torque. But keeps blowing tires. That's why I went to a belted tire but I killed my top end so I'm trying to compensate the lost speed with gear and lipos. But I'm not have any luck finding help. I'll be happy with 75mph but now I'm stuck with 55 with a 20t pinon
Are you running 6s? What tires are u using? 55 seems slow for a 20t

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back