Amurrica!!! Lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
Happy Labor Day ! Change the diff and took out the HB already faster on 75% that’s 100% with diff 46t changed it to the 34t spool man I’m loving so fast linkage came off

Inked6F873738-6051-408D-A944-F053E30D4510_LI.jpg
Inked46A7CFF5-608D-453D-9116-DEB8C34DFC29_LI.jpg

Faster than on 100% with the diff ******
Broken linkage***

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I have that same chassis skin. Haven't put it on anything though as I took the first one off my red white and blue Kraton when I put the m2c chassis on so second is still in the package.
20210906_094604.jpg
20210906_094559.jpg

Lol I have that same chassis skin. Haven't put it on anything though as I took the first one off my red white and blue Kraton when I put the m2c chassis on so second is still in the package.View attachment 167712View attachment 167714
Dude I’ve had for months!!! I was like how can I protect these beautiful skirts!?they are from scorched ,first ones I ever got from them so baby status anyways and came up with hat you see I made must’ve they match I only use one decal cut in two still got the other one ,that one I might put on the front wheel dams .

Dude I’ve had for months!!! I was like how can I protect these beautiful skirts!?they are from scorched ,first ones I ever got from them so baby status anyways and came up with hat you see I made must’ve they match I only use one decal cut in two still got the other one ,that one I might put on the front wheel dams .
Lol ya think I got mine like a good year ago. Used one on the stock chassis for my Kraton and the other has been sitting ever since. Here's my beefy red white and blue Kraton with m2c chassis, CRCU braces, voltage towers, Integy aluminum gearboxes, GPM hinge pin retainers, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount and have the EXB bumper spring coming in blue also for it💪🏼😍 had the blue RPM arms but as you see just broke a rear and fronts were too bent so now will go back to stock arms all around. Love this rig and was my first 6s rig also so probably never get rid of it. Also have a blue body too but ya it's all merica'd out👌🏼
20210906_100634.jpg
20210906_100641.jpg
20210906_100652.jpg
20210906_100657.jpg
20210906_100704.jpg
20210906_100716.jpg

Lol ya think I got mine like a good year ago. Used one on the stock chassis for my Kraton and the other has been sitting ever since. Here's my beefy red white and blue Kraton with m2c chassis, CRCU braces, voltage towers, Integy aluminum gearboxes, GPM hinge pin retainers, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount and have the EXB bumper spring coming in blue also for it💪🏼😍 had the blue RPM arms but as you see just broke a rear and fronts were too bent so now will go back to stock arms all around. Love this rig and was my first 6s rig also so probably never get rid of it. Also have a blue body too but ya it's all merica'd out👌🏼View attachment 167721View attachment 167722View attachment 167723View attachment 167724View attachment 167725View attachment 167726
That’s dope AF that’s my next is kraton I have the limitless infractionv2 next has to be off-road monster truck yours is dope I know you a good amount of dough in it pun intended haha

That’s dope AF that’s my next is kraton I have the limitless infractionv2 next has to be off-road monster truck yours is dope I know you a good amount of dough in it pun intended haha
Ya over a grand for sure with truck cost and all the upgrades/motor etc. but it's a solid beast and takes about everything I can throw at it.

Ya over a grand for sure with truck cost and all the upgrades/motor etc. but it's a solid beast and takes about everything I can throw at it.
Looks like monster! but worth every penny. my old lady has me on allowance to many impulse buys ! Lol

Haven't bashed it too much lately as I've been on a speed run kick since beginning of the year and had issues that have eaten at me lol. So most of my attention has been speed running but still make sure to get a good bash and ramp session every so often. Here's the first bash after the m2c chassis install💪🏼😎

I'm really getting sick of deleting pictures with middle fingers in them guys come on, remember this is a family friendly forum.
My bad 😞
Haven't bashed it too much lately as I've been on a speed run kick since beginning of the year and had issues that have eaten at me lol. So most of my attention has been speed running but still make sure to get a good bash and ramp session every so often. Here's the first bash after the m2c chassis install💪🏼😎
That’s sick idk
Man when I get mine I want to baby it lol small bumps in the dirt lmaooo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back