An absolute steal of a deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same! I’m currently saving up for a Losi 8ight-T Nitro right now, I’m trying not to spend any of my money now.
i had a nitro, not to burst your buble, but they are a pain and a lot harder and more expensive. i recommend more electric cars. they are faster and more consistant.

i had a nitro, not to burst your buble, but they are a pain and a lot harder and more expensive. i recommend more electric cars. they are faster and more consistant.
I like tinkering with my RCs, I actually enjoy working on them. I like electric but nitro sounds amazing!

Same! I’m currently saving up for a Losi 8ight-T Nitro right now, I’m trying not to spend any of my money now.
Look, man. Not trying to divert you away from Nitro but I was 13 when I got my first nitro from my older cousin. I had it running for a couple of months before the engine bearings and started giving up. Now the fuel tank needs to be replaced and all the exhaust couplers. If you think you can afford to keep a nitro running then go ahead. Nitro's are a lot more fun than electric when just goofing around. When you want speed and tricks then electric will be your best friend. Good luck out there. Also I have the money to fix the Nitro but I am way into electric RC.

Look, man. Not trying to divert you away from Nitro but I was 13 when I got my first nitro from my older cousin. I had it running for a couple of months before the engine bearings and started giving up. Now the fuel tank needs to be replaced and all the exhaust couplers. If you think you can afford to keep a nitro running then go ahead. Nitro's are a lot more fun than electric when just goofing around. When you want speed and tricks then electric will be your best friend. Good luck out there. Also I have the money to fix the Nitro but I am way into electric RC.
Which nitro did you get? Losi is a pretty good brand for RCs, I’m not going to be sending it 20 feet into the air, maybe some small jumps around the yard. I may go to a track to use it. I’m not super hard on my RCs, I don’t like to break them.

So tempting I just spent 500.00 in the last day.

Nice deal for the exb. you younger guys, if you can only have one truck, I would say this is a really good choice. Nitro is a lot of fun but if you’re mom or dad isn’t into it too it can get frustrating. Far less variables with electric and these days electric is pretty exciting. Battery safety is very important though. Also remember rc cars like real cars come with one guarantee to give you problems and occasional disappointment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back