And this is why I sometimes question releasing my parts into the wild...😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always figured they don’t give a flying fiddlestick about it. Probably not a walking or even crawling fiddlestick either. Respect is not human nature, it’s learned.

It's just too late. Damage is done. And continuing. Pissing all over us ...the western societies.
And if we don't understand the problem , then there will never be a solution.
The US is the single highest consumer of China made goods. A dependancy was created. We couldn't even get masks from them early on in the PAndemic. They were hoarding masks and medicine. Some cheap masks were selling for $10. each. Planned 1 year prior to the Pandemic. Started when CCP was allowed into the Global marketplace. And CCP never followed the by laws. They just do what they want. They need to become isolated. Has been done early in their history. For similar reasons. Heavy handed world dominance. Now it is an economic war. One they declared 40 years ago, by their own CCP mandate. The Ch Road Inititive.

Actually, there's quite a few major developments happening now.
It's at a high level that most of us consumers may not know/understand/see immediately..

The technology sanctions we put on their core industries are really putting the screws on the CCP.
They're running around with their little wangs flappin' in the wind , Spending literal $Billion$$$ (and loosing it all to their other corrupt fellow C'ers) trying to hurry it up and develop their OWN critical chips "Manufacturing" .

What they are finding out now is they can get their hands on designs/copies of our chips all they want... BUT they can't produce them. Not at our old 7nm or current 5nm and definitely not the new 3nm scale.
(Not the designs/blueprints of chips but the Actual manufacture facilities ,they can't build the Tools to make the tools to produce the chips. How funny is that! )
AND we already have "working designs" for 2nm.

They are going to feel the pain of falling behind in technology Much sooner they they realize.
Especially when we release New devices that's running these Advanced chips and circuitry.

At the same time, many silicon fabs are coming online here locally within the States.
I've seen several major facilities being built and now operational ,here in the DFW area alone.
Quite Impressive actually.

So for the short term, we may think/feel that CCP has gotten us good with copycatting our IPs, but if we stick to our sanctions and NOT let up.
We'll see some major changes tilted in our favor Sooner than later.

Last edited:
And the knock off Arrma Choon Hoons.....
IP theft is how China existed and flourished for years. Getting rich on our Western dime. Because many companies here and abroad spend $R and D$ to develope and actually "Create a new product, only for China Companies to copy and undercut the originator. It's called theft. China does not abide by our US patent or copyright laws. CCP has stated such. It is part of their business culture to Steal by Copying. They keep getting away with that.
Why don't we stop letting China from buying our Farmlands??? Real Estate Etc. Investments. Global Bankers welcoming their money.
For all the same reasons....:( We allow it.
Agree..china has been stealing everyone's product ideas for ever.then they go back and sell it cheaper .it's what they do and honestly it will never end as long as people from the u.s keep buying there goods..we are part of the problem.many are forced to buy from them because many can't offord the real product.and they figure if it breaks they will just buy again because even buying the same garbage twice is cheaper than the real products price..china has cheap labor.and now a days many don't care about quality any more .the world is in a survival state mode..like mentioned before cheaper price wins .

Last edited:
I added the watermarks as a preventive..
I'm okay for folks to use my pics.

When they do, those photos will All lead them back to ArrmaForum! 🤫
>>> Because I'm not hosting them anywhere else. So all my design photos are tagged back to here. <<<

For Ex: if you do a Google Search of-
Tex Koder Lambo JOTA (or any of my other custom designs..)

I saturate the whole page of search resultants.
It's done on purpose. 💪😉🍺

I've seen them edit or crop out watermarks before.

You know it's a real kick in the sack when alot of time and effort goes into my design's and part's to help the community just for them to be "borrowed" by some hack looking to make a bunch of money...

It isn't even the fact they "borrowed" my design.. I'm somewhat flattered my design made the grade... But these clowns repeatedly use my damn photo's to sell their ( originally my) product... 😡

Ebay is absolutely flooded with them now and it urks me like no other... All you have to do is type in 40mm fan mount...

This is a very good reason I question if I should share my stuff at all... Pure kick in the sack when I'm looking out for the community and these clowns just see dollar signs.. 🤮

I know, I know, should have a patent, should do this, should do that.. well for the ones about to type that.. patents are only good for us in the US.. Other countries could care less, especially the original offender...✌️

Endless amount of these listings..

View attachment 257712
Those look like ebay listings. Can you not report them, at least the ones using your images, and have the listings removed?

Those look like ebay listings. Can you not report them, at least the ones using your images, and have the listings removed?
I thought the same so I contacted eBay..and I was told they do not handle that aspect side of business..anyone can sell products as long as they do not violate the eBay selling rules. Patent or no patent.i was pretty shocked when I heard that..sounded like they welcome fraud as long as they receive that sellers fee.

I've seen them edit or crop out watermarks before.

Yes, they could..
They'll end up with a big hole/Blur in the center of the photos!
That's why I don't watermark on the edges of my pics 😁

I thought the same so I contacted eBay..and I was told they do not handle that aspect side of business..anyone can sell products as long as they do not violate the eBay selling rules. Patent or no patent.i was pretty shocked when I heard that..sounded like they welcome fraud as long as they receive that sellers fee.

Exactly this..👆.. I report the listings all the time.. In ebay's eyes it doesn't matter to them.. it's unfortunate..

Exactly this..👆.. I report the listings all the time.. In ebay's eyes it doesn't matter to them.. it's unfortunate..

Guess I need to teach you how to Watermark your photos.. 🤠👊

One sellers discription has it under Brand name canitu. Seller from Kentucky and if you buy it it's shipped from china. 🤔China men in Kentucky hmmm that's the first I heard thought they sold mostly from Boston or New York .I suppose it doesn't matter where they are .they can sell from anywhere.

Another thing I do is-
to ALWAYS use the Low-Res versions of my photos for upload/presentations..

I keep the Hi-Res to myself.
If ever I need to contest ownership in court. I'll be the one holding the originals.

How about engraving your name or like initials on the peices you make and in your discription says it authentic made by the original inventer.people would recognize the real product

Last edited:
How about engraving your name or like initials on the prices you make and in your discription says it authentic made by the original inventer.people would recognize the real product

You could Definitely embed your name /hashtag /website into your .STL files.

I never personally so far never looked into universal fan mounts because I haven't bought any aftermarket fans yet so I didn't even know yours existed till today and it's a great product for us hobbiest.i my self about 9 years ago thought of inventing a 🪒 with a built in led light .well not to long after my crazy thought Gillette came up with one.lol I was to slow and someone beat me to it. Even if the sellers are from America they can allways say they bought a bulk lot and selling them which is perfectly legal here in the states.as long as they were not stolen.what is stolen is your idea.which should be a crime in my eyes.
You could Definitely embed your name /hashtag /website into your .STL files.
Sorry meant to say engraving his name onto the peices. Not prices.lol
Laser etch Camaro boy right to them fan mounts.sell them cheaper then they do if it's possible..make them in different colors . aluminum iodized paint.i don't see that option on eBay yet.hurry be the first beat the China men to it.
The only time eBay considers fraud is when a buyer buys a product from one of there sellers and the seller does not send product or does not maintain a communication with the buyer after a case has been open..this ik for a fact because I've been scammed plenty of times and had to put a claim to get my money back.damn scammers.

Last edited:
Well obviously the design sucks if only the Chinese are knocking it off. I mean it would be waaaay more impressive if it were the Swiss. :p

Unfortunately nothing realistic to be done about it. It's sad that a whole nations tech is founded on stolen property.

@Camaroboy383

What CNC machines do you have direct access to? I'm curious.
And, do you / can you source CF sheets (in 2mm or 3mm thickness)?

It's a milling machine I automated some time ago..It's in my machine room with my 3d printers and lathe.. it's a fairly small bench top cnc.. I can source carbon sheet but typically have to buy bulk to get any kind of discount.. carbon is also hell on the tooling, just another factor of end cost..

It's a milling machine I automated some time ago..It's in my machine room with my 3d printers and lathe.. it's a fairly small bench top cnc.. I can source carbon sheet but typically have to buy bulk to get any kind of discount.. carbon is also hell on the tooling, just another factor of end cost..
Was that you that posted the video making the chassis brace a while back?

Was that you that posted the video making the chassis brace a while back?

Yes.. braces.. towers.. mounts.. chassis.. all those videos are still on my YouTube channel..👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back