And this is why I sometimes question releasing my parts into the wild...😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
You know it's a real kick in the sack when alot of time and effort goes into my design's and part's to help the community just for them to be "borrowed" by some hack looking to make a bunch of money...

It isn't even the fact they "borrowed" my design.. I'm somewhat flattered my design made the grade... But these clowns repeatedly use my damn photo's to sell their ( originally my) product... 😡

Ebay is absolutely flooded with them now and it urks me like no other... All you have to do is type in 40mm fan mount...

This is a very good reason I question if I should share my stuff at all... Pure kick in the sack when I'm looking out for the community and these clowns just see dollar signs.. 🤮

I know, I know, should have a patent, should do this, should do that.. well for the ones about to type that.. patents are only good for us in the US.. Other countries could care less, especially the original offender...✌️

Endless amount of these listings..

Screenshot_20221121-140914.png

You know it's a real kick in the sack when alot of time and effort goes into my design's and part's to help the community just for them to be "borrowed" by some hack looking to make a bunch of money...

It isn't even the fact they "borrowed" my design.. I'm somewhat flattered my design made the grade... But these clowns repeatedly use my damn photo's to sell their ( originally my) product... 😡

Ebay is absolutely flooded with them now and it urks me like no other... All you have to do is type in 40mm fan mount...

This is a very good reason I question if I should share my stuff at all... Pure kick in the sack when I'm looking out for the community and these clowns just see dollar signs.. 🤮

I know, I know, should have a patent, should do this, should do that.. well for the ones about to type that.. patents are only good for us in the US.. Other countries could care less, especially the original offender...✌️

View attachment 257712
I see more and more of these every day, I swear I even saw them on Aliexpress.

View attachment 257712
Uncle Joe says the Asians/chinese wont' steal our ideas........................................Sorry for your loss to those thieves!!!

Congrats? :rolleyes:
Yes, can't get a patent on this stuff and cheapest price wins.

I think he could get a utility patent it but it costs a lot of money to even apply for one.

You could get a patent but it be cost will be in defending an infringement. Most of the time it just isn’t worth it. But sucks that you have to deal with the ripoff artists.

The Chinese are ripping off everyone's designs now. Hot Racing and M2C have copied all over Aliexpress.

Congrats? :rolleyes:
Yes, can't get a patent on this stuff and cheapest price wins.

🤣🤣🤣🤣... That first "congrats" with the roll eyes .. awsomeness, I appreciate you brother, you always make me laugh even in situations like these, honestly appreciate that..😎...

Absolutely.. no question, I honestly don't mind they use the design.. Really it's the picture use that gets me heated.. Main reason being there could be people buying them thinking they are buying from me...😮‍💨.. something goes south then I'm the target of conversation... 🤦

I know this is kind of far out there, but, you never know.. 🤷
The Chinese are ripping off everyone's designs now. Hot Racing and M2C have copied all over Aliexpress.

It's sad isn't it... But such as life, and I'm ok with everything about it except the photo use..😮‍💨 truly is astonishing some of the people that walk this round ball...

View attachment 257712

I TOTALLY & COMPLETELY feel what you're saying.
The least they can do is to make acknowledgement on WHERE/from WHOM they got the design from.
At the Very least make a donation or some sort of offer of payment to cover the amount of work it took to produce the working design.

This is (unfortunately) the reason I haven't release any of my designs out into the wild..
It takes so Much Time and Effort to draft up the initial "working" prototype(S), Plus materials & time to 3D print it out.
Then iterate AND then print again and test fit and confirm that actually fit and Work as intended -This loop can literally take Dozens of cycles until I get a finished "Operational" product.

I TOTALLY & COMPLETELY feel what you're saying.
The least they can do is to make acknowledgement on WHERE/from WHOM they got the design from.
At the Very least make a donation or some sort of offer of payment to cover the amount of work it took to produce the working design.

This is (unfortunately) the reason I haven't release any of my designs out into the wild..
It takes so Much Time and Effort to draft up the initial "working" prototype(S), Plus materials & time to 3D print it out.
Then iterate AND then print again and test fit and confirm that actually fit and Work as intended -This loop can literally take Dozens of cycles until I get a finished "Operational" product.
I did notice you put your credentials onto the photos for the "Da Beers" thread...not sure if that would've prevented the pirates from using @Camaroboy383 photos?
@Camaroboy383 ,Sorry to hear.. f'ing scumb bags.

Why would they do that? That would be like admitting that they stole the design and almost be a slam-dunk lawsuit for the IP owner.

I did notice you put your credentials onto the photos for the "Da Beers" thread...not sure if that would've prevented the pirates from using @Camaroboy383 photos?
@Camaroboy383 ,Sorry to hear.. f'ing scumb bags.

I added the watermarks as a preventive..
I'm okay for folks to use my pics.

When they do, those photos will All lead them back to ArrmaForum! 🤫
>>> Because I'm not hosting them anywhere else. So all my design photos are tagged back to here. <<<

For Ex: if you do a Google Search of-
Tex Koder Lambo JOTA (or any of my other custom designs..)

I saturate the whole page of search resultants.
It's done on purpose. 💪😉🍺

View attachment 257712
I’m sorry about that man. I can only imagine the expense, work and time you put into your designs.

Funny, your post just reminded me that I still have one from you, that I won, shortly after I joined the forum nearly 2 years ago. I didn’t have 6s cars then, but I do now. Time to dig it up and actually use it 😊

Why would they do that? That would be like admitting that they stole the design and almost be a slam-dunk lawsuit for the IP owner.

We don't have lawyers on retainer.
Those design thieves know it.

For us to find/hire an attorney to help ,is very unlikely.
So, the Very least they can do is to 'support' us with design credit acknowledgement.
Because without us original designers, those leachers wouldn't even have anything to 3D print ,to sell.. Just sayin'

And the knock off Arrma Choon Hoons.....
IP theft is how China existed and flourished for years. Getting rich on our Western dime. Because many companies here and abroad spend $R and D$ to develope and actually "Create a new product, only for China Companies to copy and undercut the originator. It's called theft. China does not abide by our US patent or copyright laws. CCP has stated such. It is part of their business culture to Steal by Copying. They keep getting away with that.
Why don't we stop letting China from buying our Farmlands??? Real Estate Etc. Investments. Global Bankers welcoming their money.
For all the same reasons....:( We allow it.

Last edited:
We don't have lawyers on retainer.
Those design thieves know it.

For us to find/hire an attorney to help ,is very unlikely.
So, the Very least they can do is to 'support' us with design credit acknowledgement.
Because without us original designers, those leachers wouldn't even have anything to 3D print ,to sell.. Just sayin'
I have always figured they don’t give a flying fiddlestick about it. Probably not a walking or even crawling fiddlestick either. Respect is not human nature, it’s learned.

And the knock off Arrma Choon Hoons.....
IP theft is how China existed and flourished for years. Because many companies here and abroad spend $R and D$ to develope and actually "Create a new product, only for China Companies to copy and undercut the originator. It's called theft. China does not abide by our US patent or copyright laws. CCP has stated such. It is part of their culture to Steel by Copying.
Why don't we stop letting China from buying our Farmlands??? Etc.
For all the same reasons....:( We allow it.

They can "pay" for US farmland all they want - We'll be happy to take their money, but we have Eminent Domain and other Laws that we can slap them around with ,if they misbehave.

It's just too late. Damage is done. And continuing. Pissing all over us ...the western societies.
And if we don't understand the problem , then there will never be a solution.
The US is the single highest consumer of China made goods. A dependancy was created. We couldn't even get masks from them early on in the PAndemic. They were hoarding masks and medicine. Some cheap masks were selling for $10. each. Planned 1 year prior to the Pandemic. Started when CCP was allowed into the Global marketplace. And CCP never followed the by laws. They just do what they want. They need to become isolated. Has been done early in their history. For similar reasons. Heavy handed world dominance. Now it is an economic war. One they declared 40 years ago, by their own CCP mandate. The Ch Road Inititive.

Last edited:

View attachment 257712
I feel for you bro.sorry it has gone this way.but that's the world we live in these days .someone allways trying to make a dollar off your hard work.if there is a Brite side to this hey think of it this way .your design was good enough for them to steel.👍I'll tell you what if I ever need one of these I'll buy it from you and I'll spread the word around at my lhs .I rather bring you the ( original master mind ) the business than someone who didn't do any thinking or put the hard work into a clever product.keep your head up don't sweat it .I bet someone in china just sold a bunch while I was typing this🤣.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back