Android problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Since my POCO X3 updated (MIUI 12.0.8.0) I haven't been able to switch between apps as easily.

I used to be able to double tap the square button to switch between my 2 most recent apps (or from the home screen to the last most recent app), but now it only sometimes happens.

When I'm in an app, I have to 'select' another one before I can switch between them, and switching from the home screen to the most recent app doesn't work at all.

Also, the double tap speed seems to be lowered. If I tap at my normal speed, it gets detected as a single tap, while if I tap slower, it works. Where in settings can I increase the sensitivity?

Last edited:
Isn’t a android a robot with a human appearance?
8FF171B2-51FD-4851-BABD-E866DA50C559.png

Isn’t a android a robot with a human appearance?
Correct.

No, I won't get an apple. I've finally switched from IPhone to Android, and when I use my IPhone 6 for Spotify, I get reminded why

Correct.

No, I won't get an apple. I've finally switched from IPhone to Android, and when I use my IPhone 6 for Spotify, I get reminded why
Because it’s from 2014? How about you try an iPhone from this decade?

Money. The best I could afford is an SE. And compared to Chinese phones with similar stats, it's a waste of money.
The SE would have be my first option if it costed $200 less, but I'd rather spend that money on an ARRMA.

Just for comparison: my phone has more CPU cores, more ram, double the batt capacity, a WAY bigger screen and better cameras for ¼ the price of an IPhone 12.
The iPhone does have wireless charging and an OLED though

Last edited:
Arguing over which trillion dollar company makes the best phone platform is like arguing over the manufacturers of toy ca...

Never mind, carry on.

Money. The best I could afford is an SE. And compared to Chinese phones with similar stats, it's a waste of money.
The SE would have be my first option if it costed $200 less, but I'd rather spend that money on an ARRMA.

Just for comparison: my phone has more CPU cores, more ram, double the batt capacity, a WAY bigger screen and better cameras for ¼ the price of an IPhone 12.
The iPhone does have wireless charging and an OLED though
You can’t compare CPU cores and RAM when the OS isn’t even close to the same. The Apple CPUs are WAYYYYY more efficient and the OS needs half the RAM of Android. This is because Apple designs the entire ecosystem and has efficiencies built in that Android and Windows can’t afford, due to their varied hardware platforms.

For instance, look at the M1 CPU from Apple vs an Intel CPU. The M1 looks meager on paper, but runs circles around an i7 in MacOS. It’s because it has been designed specifically for their own OS. The OS is specifically made for this CPU. Engineering wise, it’s perfect harmony. There is obviously a cost bump to get this level of product and I can understand if it’s out of your reach.

That said, comparing an iPhone from 2014 to anything modern is just silly. I can assure you if you had a 12 Pro you would think much differently about that Android toy.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra and am very happy with it. It is simple to use and does everything I need it to do and even tons more that I don't know how to do. I personally would NEVER but a I Phone. Don't care what people say about I phones. I'm sticking with my Note 20 ultra, at least until I buy the newest Samsung flagship phone.

Sorry for starting a brand war, guys. Yeah, apple (camera) software is better (or so I've read).

I don't think this small (though great) feature is worth a complete new startup. I thought, maybe somebody knows where in settings I can set it back, I'll have to look again.

I don't have an account there, and I didn't know it existed. This is general chaos, for non-rc stuff (in description), and making a new account would be a waste of time IMO.
I do think they might have more knowledge there though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back