Felony Another 1/7 scale coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m the same way, aspiring to be the next rcduperbash81 ?
I LOVE to make them fly! ?

If you know something we don’t, plz do share. ?
I used to like Kevin Talbot cuz he legit just likes to have fun and bash. He doesn't care if the screws are perfectly tight or if his paint is perfect he just runs it full send picks up the pieces, laughs and does it again. That's what I think rc should be, fun, not making sure everything is dead on and perfect and spending a million hours making it run to it's best, just have fun break stuff fix it and go again. Too many people take this hobby way way too seriously, these are toys after all.

I used to like Kevin Talbot cuz he legit just likes to have fun and bash. He doesn't care if the screws are perfectly tight or if his paint is perfect he just runs it full send picks up the pieces, laughs and does it again. That's what I think rc should be, fun, not making sure everything is dead on and perfect and spending a million hours making it run to it's best, just have fun break stuff fix it and go again. Too many people take this hobby way way too seriously, these are toys after all.
And they clean every single spec of dust off it, just to get it dirty again in seconds ?

yup. scrub a 7 dollar part for 6 hours and go get it dirty to do it all over again. Not for me. I keep mine clean but not showroom clean.
Yeah the only thing I try to avoid is mud after it rains. But if I get there and didn't think there was mud when there is, I go ahead and do it since I don't bash all the time ?

Infraction roller or 8s Mojave or 8s Infraction ?

It’s like playing Russian roulette, do I wait for new announcement and then have Felony/Infraction sell out or buy one now and not afford new release that could be even better..!!! ?

I predict a mojave exb
According to the HH leak, this one will be 1/10

I reckon it will be another Mojave of some sort - either a RTR V2 or an EXB. I'd like to see a 1/7 rally car. It would make it REALLY difficult to chose between this, the Infraction, Limitless and Felony

I'd like to see a 1/7 rally car.

??

IMG_5844.jpeg

I want the felony but can't do on road, don't really have anywhere I can hoon a 7th scale RC :(

That and I really like the process of controlling a vehicle on an uneven surface at 60mph before sending it to the stratosphere ;)

Maybe it is Arrma's Xmaxx killer? That'd be dope ;)
Isn’t that what the Outcast 8s is supposed to be?

Jason specifically said it was 1/7 scale. So no.

Based on watching the interview this is not a V2 of anything. It’s a new vehicle I think. They have truggy and stunt trucks at that size. Buggy? True MT with some scale-ish looks? Dare I suggest a rally car?:geek:
I would say it's a mojave exb

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back