Another Addition to my ARRMA Bash Family! The Nero 6s BLX dif Brain

Mr.Duke

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Outcast
That's an awesome collection!
The Nero is what drew my attention to Arrma....

unfortunately....

its demise is what sparked my utter hatred towards Traxxas as a company.

CGM

Arrma RC's
BigRock
That's an awesome collection!
The Nero is what drew my attention to Arrma....

unfortunately....

its demise is what sparked my utter hatred towards Traxxas as a company.
I'm in complete agreement with you! The Nero platform is what got me interested in Arrma products, and the forced discontinuation of it made me HATE traxxas as well. I will not support them in any way.

TnArrmaFan

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Nero
Nice find! And really nice if you got it new in box!! And I hate the Traxxas deal too, because I can only imagine how great it could be if Arrma could have continued to build on that product.

RC Detail

Arrma RC's
BigRock, Fazon, Kraton, Nero, Raider
Glad to know I'm not the only one thats turned off by Traxxas.

They remind me of bullies back in grade school, smh.

RC Detail

Arrma RC's
And that's a great line up.

I could almost do that at one time.
Sold the Outcasts and Talion.

Arrma RC's
Nero
Seriously bro? Hahaha funny joke, bring me back all my arrma cars now......lol. Awesome lineup mate. Been following and communicating with horizon hobby on parts and Nero is solid for now but no orders will follow. (Whenever y’all are ready for a few brews we’ll get faded and toilet paper/release the Black Plague on Traxxas lol) get an extra diff brain setup when you get a chance, once gone that’s the only piece we’d have trouble making. Went full aluminum on mine last 2 weeks. Keeping it factory or going to mod? DETAILS!! Lol,

Thread starter #9

Rpmspeedyblue

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
BigRock, Fazon, Kraton, Nero, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
Seriously bro? Hahaha funny joke, bring me back all my arrma cars now......lol. Awesome lineup mate. Been following and communicating with horizon hobby on parts and Nero is solid for now but no orders will follow. (Whenever y’all are ready for a few brews we’ll get faded and toilet paper/release the Black Plague on Traxxas lol) get an extra diff brain setup when you get a chance, once gone that’s the only piece we’d have trouble making. Went full aluminum on mine last 2 weeks. Keeping it factory or going to mod? DETAILS!! Lol,
Thx, Going to try keeping it factory. Bought another big Rock for parts.

RC Detail

Arrma RC's
Thx, Going to try keeping it factory. Bought another big Rock for parts.

Ive found its cheaper that way, smh. Parts are just....wow. Even like the hinge pin pieces. $6.99 for 2!!!! Ebay has some lengths but Arrmas don't use common numbers for lengths.

Arrma RC's
Nero
Ive found its cheaper that way, smh. Parts are just....wow. Even like the hinge pin pieces. $6.99 for 2!!!! Ebay has some lengths but Arrmas don't use common numbers for lengths.
Drilled mine out to a generic 1/4” cut up 1/4” round at 2” put on stove till hot enough to melt plastic and set in rims. Still snapped on occasion but way cheaper then stripping all my rims.