Another Addition to my ARRMA Bash Family! The Nero 6s BLX dif Brain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Mojave
  8. Nero
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Senton 6s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
1D2AF9B4-0B5E-4BDE-ADAD-9385586FA99B.jpeg

79DF7F23-45BA-4738-A4B5-0E615E5EC2EB.jpeg

That's an awesome collection!
The Nero is what drew my attention to Arrma....

unfortunately....

its demise is what sparked my utter hatred towards Traxxas as a company.

That's an awesome collection!
The Nero is what drew my attention to Arrma....

unfortunately....

its demise is what sparked my utter hatred towards Traxxas as a company.
I'm in complete agreement with you! The Nero platform is what got me interested in Arrma products, and the forced discontinuation of it made me HATE traxxas as well. I will not support them in any way.

Nice find! And really nice if you got it new in box!! And I hate the Traxxas deal too, because I can only imagine how great it could be if Arrma could have continued to build on that product.

Glad to know I'm not the only one thats turned off by Traxxas.

They remind me of bullies back in grade school, smh.

And that's a great line up.

I could almost do that at one time.
Sold the Outcasts and Talion.

Seriously bro? Hahaha funny joke, bring me back all my arrma cars now......lol. Awesome lineup mate. Been following and communicating with horizon hobby on parts and Nero is solid for now but no orders will follow. (Whenever y’all are ready for a few brews we’ll get faded and toilet paper/release the Black Plague on Traxxas lol) get an extra diff brain setup when you get a chance, once gone that’s the only piece we’d have trouble making. Went full aluminum on mine last 2 weeks. Keeping it factory or going to mod? DETAILS!! Lol,

Seriously bro? Hahaha funny joke, bring me back all my arrma cars now......lol. Awesome lineup mate. Been following and communicating with horizon hobby on parts and Nero is solid for now but no orders will follow. (Whenever y’all are ready for a few brews we’ll get faded and toilet paper/release the Black Plague on Traxxas lol) get an extra diff brain setup when you get a chance, once gone that’s the only piece we’d have trouble making. Went full aluminum on mine last 2 weeks. Keeping it factory or going to mod? DETAILS!! Lol,
Thx, Going to try keeping it factory. Bought another big Rock for parts.

Thx, Going to try keeping it factory. Bought another big Rock for parts.

Ive found its cheaper that way, smh. Parts are just....wow. Even like the hinge pin pieces. $6.99 for 2!!!! Ebay has some lengths but Arrmas don't use common numbers for lengths.

Ive found its cheaper that way, smh. Parts are just....wow. Even like the hinge pin pieces. $6.99 for 2!!!! Ebay has some lengths but Arrmas don't use common numbers for lengths.

Drilled mine out to a generic 1/4” cut up 1/4” round at 2” put on stove till hot enough to melt plastic and set in rims. Still snapped on occasion but way cheaper then stripping all my rims.

I know this is an old thread, but it’s really frustrating that Traxxas even attacked arrma for their design as Traxxas didn’t even create the design in the first place.

From what I understand, Arrma did a legal reverse engineer on the Revo and still were sued.

I guess Fraxxas didn’t like the pushrod angles, etc., smh.

^it wasn't just the suspension.

it included other patents regarding the integrated center point steering(Nero) and the protective waterproof enclosures for the rx (all older Arrmas, notice the newer rx enclosure design is different in sealing the wires off).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back