Another Arrma Forum BMX Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Just got back from a Bethel BMX bash with @neo23 and @Bashblastcrash. It's so nice to bash with fellow Arrma enthusiasts! I bought two new GoPro batteries so I was able to get a lot of footage. @neo23 really impressed me with his driving. For a guy that is new to the hobby be has really picked it up! He had no fear and was sending it off the big Ring's End berm. @Bashblastcrash is an experienced driver and it shows. His nickname should be Smooth ??? His custom built Kralion jumps extremely well. I will try to get some footage up soon but it might be a bit before I get the full video up ? it was an awesome time ?

Just got back from a Bethel BMX bash with @neo23 and @Bashblastcrash. It's so nice to bash with fellow Arrma enthusiasts! I bought two new GoPro batteries so I was able to get a lot of footage. @neo23 really impressed me with his driving. For a guy that is new to the hobby be has really picked it up! He had no fear and was sending it off the big Ring's End berm. @Bashblastcrash is an experienced driver and it shows. His nickname should be Smooth ??? His custom built Kralion jumps extremely well. I will try to get some footage up soon but it might be a bit before I get the full video up ? it was an awesome time ?
Good times always when we get together for rc fun. Always lots of laughs and smiles, and usually a little extra carnage when trying to impress or out do each other. Can't wait to see the video Ed.???

I wonder what the statistics would look like if someone did a study on RC Breakages and the Effects of Peer Pressure? Bashing in Front of an Audience and it's Effects on Breakage Percentages?

I wonder if there's government grant money for this? Probably...
Camera's=breakage at times,but most of my personal best shenanigans,are just memories lol

I wonder what the statistics would look like if someone did a study on RC Breakages and the Effects of Peer Pressure? Bashing in Front of an Audience and it's Effects on Breakage Percentages?

I wonder if there's government grant money for this? Probably...
I know whether I'm bashing with others or alone, the longer I run, the dumber I get.

Hour 1 - man, I don't want to break anything that will cut my day short
Hour 3 - I wonder if I can clear that building while doing a front flip

I know whether I'm bashing with others or alone, the longer I run, the dumber I get.

Here my moto ?
Nike_1280-20150120104711373.jpg

If your bash sessions are described by hours, I am in awe. I’ve NEVER made it a full hour, let alone 3 ????????

I get "brave" when I'm on my last battery pack, if I wipe out and break stuff I'm like "That is not good but I was pretty much done anyway."

Breakage when I still have charged up batteries makes me grumpy

So true, I can relate.

Post the video already ?

I've check on this thread 3 times today waiting for the next volume of YT barbarism
I'll try to get to it today ?. I'm not having Thanksgiving until Saturday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back