Another Arrma GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuffRiki

“If you’re not first, you’re last!”
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
Fathers’s day gave me the motivation I needed to build myself another GT so here goes…

I already have the main electronics and body put away and I’ll pick up a limitless roller around when these are delivered…

48D94346-2D51-479B-9FB4-FAAFD7C06F50.png

Fathers’s day gave me the motivation I needed to build myself another GT so here goes…

I already have the main electronics and body put away and I’ll pick up a limitless roller around when these are delivered…

View attachment 224965
Those battery mounts are awesome. They make it really easy to get the holes just right since they have the built in template. Just got done.
51E62D08-9C78-4287-BAA5-976F0F894B44.jpeg

Those battery mounts are awesome. They make it really easy to get the holes just right since they have the built in template. Just got done. View attachment 224966
U have an awesome build there! 😎 I can see lots of high-end parts.

I have one that I built just like that. The thing is so expensive that I’m scared to even put it on the floor inside my house. 🤣

U have an awesome build there! 😎 I can see lots of high-end parts.

I have one that I built just like that. The thing is so expensive that I’m scared to even put it on the floor inside my house. 🤣
Thanks. It’s gonna see asphalt for the first time in the next couple weeks. Maybe this weekend. Depends on if I can get around to laying fiberglass on the inside of the body to stop the flex.

Nice. What center shafts did you go with? Those scorched cups are the tits. Absolute perfection.
I have a scorched and also a Raz shaft put away. I think I’ll go with the scorched. Will install those next, just taking a break.

I have a scorched and also a Raz shaft put away. I think I’ll go with the scorched. Will install those next, just taking a break.
With the PP shafts I can’t even tell my driveshafts are spinning at any RPM. Just saying. I also have scorched and have tried both.

Sweet build!

Those battery mounts are awesome. They make it really easy to get the holes just right since they have the built in template. Just got done. View attachment 224966
I really like those battery retainers but $20/pair (when factoring in shipping, tax and tarifs I'd probably be looking at $30/pair) was a bit too salty for my blood. So I started looking around for alternatives...and I stumbled across these 32mm furniture handles on Amazon for $4/each. I haven't ordered them yet, but I think these should do nicely.
1657176877012.png

U underestimate the size of the 2028. That thing is much bigger

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back