Another Arrma GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some fast times for under 3000ft..doubt ya got the room,but 8s 145+ an 3200-4500ft pull would help ya with v-drop an better mph..
I definitely don’t have the road just yet but boi do I love speed runnin! The best road I ran on so far is just too far away to make this thing fun…
I’m sure I’ll find the right road soon though

I definitely don’t have the road just yet but boi do I love speed runnin! The best road I ran on so far is just too far away to make this thing fun…
I’m sure I’ll find the right road soon though
Yeah, a good road appears to be one of the hardest things to find, when it comes to speed running. The combination of long, smooth and free of traffic is a difficult trifecta. The third criteria is why I switched to night running...and I love it even more than running during the daytime. Germany just doesn't build unnecessarily large road where there's little to no traffic. They only upgrade infrastructure where necessary. I do, however, realize that this isn't an option as speed running at 3am can interfere with other life obligations depending on what time you work, the awkwardness of a wife asking you, "Where are you going?" at 3am, and other such minor details. But the visual of lights blasting past you at 130mph+ is just awesome.

Yeah, a good road appears to be one of the hardest things to find, when it comes to speed running. The combination of long, smooth and free of traffic is a difficult trifecta. The third criteria is why I switched to night running...and I love it even more than running during the daytime. Germany just doesn't build unnecessarily large road where there's little to no traffic. They only upgrade infrastructure where necessary. I do, however, realize that this isn't an option as speed running at 3am can interfere with other life obligations depending on what time you work, the awkwardness of a wife asking you, "Where are you going?" at 3am, and other such minor details. But the visual of lights blasting past you at 130mph+ is just awesome.

I've been doing some night running last couple
weeks,been having nothing but issues. Lol.besides that it's Awsome.i am sooo lucky to have the road I have,it's almost perfect,except traffic throu the week..I would love to hold a Rossa type event there.its 2 miles from downtown st.louis an 6000ft+ hits are possible. USA really needs a event an what better place than in the center of the states...ya guys ever in the area more than welcome to run it...it's sooo nice running on a straight, long,road with no traffic.

I’m really liking this look! I’ll see it just fine and I’ll throw some bright strobes on the rear. ALL CLEAR?? 🤣
27F2DD80-94BB-4B2D-A44D-E603A091E6BD.jpeg
B7B18D01-399F-4D97-9957-E2B9505CDEE0.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back