Another Arrma GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0A0B2C89-7BB7-429F-9E03-C6C27F6655C1.jpeg
0EE3A69C-8EFD-4D57-BD2B-8DFE1256F5ED.jpeg

I guess this build goes on…😔

Had an almost head on crash with a concrete curb, it wasn’t pretty, big lipo fire and all the drama. Was my first real CRASH!

I did the salvaging and will start rebuilding today…

DB0A682D-BB25-43AB-9315-BD1CBF1DB559.png
85C01674-0CB8-4D74-8CEE-D92463F4CE4F.jpeg
339C2798-BE79-455A-821A-B97A498FB06B.jpeg

wow nice build, sorry about the crash. I can't even imagine the heart break.

I feel you on the hours. Heck, I just rebuilt the front end of a non-broken slash with new parts and it took me half the night to tear apart, wash, rebuild, make sure I didnt eff up, etc.

Last edited:
wow nice build, sorry about the crash. I can't even imagine the heart break.

I feel you on the hours. Heck, I just rebuilt the front end of a non-broken slash with new parts and it took me half the night to tear apart, wash, rebuild, make sure I didnt eff up, etc.
I feel u too…

I have increased respect for the guys doing them crazy numbers. For speed running you’re either in it or you’re not cuz that heartbreak is inevitable. Some guys probably got immune to it…

I’m in it though so I haven’t been dwelling so much on the crash and the loss but more so on how to improve on it…

On this occasion i feel like I was trying to go too fast too quickly. Overconfidence from my previously low crash rate got the better of me.

I feel u too…

I have increased respect for the guys doing them crazy numbers. For speed running you’re either in it or you’re not cuz that heartbreak is inevitable. Some guys probably got immune to it…

I’m in it though so I haven’t been dwelling so much on the crash and the loss but more so on how to improve on it…

On this occasion i feel like I was trying to go too fast too quickly. Overconfidence from my previously low crash rate got the better of me.
Baby steps is definitely a key aspect to minimizing wrecks.

Just curious, did you figure out why it dipped to the right and crashed?
Was it driver error (usually my crashes)
Blown CVD?
Prolly hard to see post wreck.

Just curious, did you figure out why it dipped to the right and crashed?
Was it driver error (usually my crashes)
Blown CVD?
Prolly hard to see post wreck.
I’ll have to chalk up this one to driver error. I was trying to do too much too quickly.
Looks like you recovered from the heart break quickly!
Glad much of the car was salvageable.
Thank you! I’m trying to make it ready for this weekend again 🤣

U guys think this is any good? The pot/dial on it seemed to have popped off in the crash…it was turned all the way up at the time. I’m wondering if it can still be used, though stuck at 1 setting, thoughts?

7A00965D-4A6C-4F67-9C1E-7EA6463DCDEF.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back