Another Arrma GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U guys think this is any good? The pot/dial on it seemed to have popped off in the crash…it was turned all the way up at the time. I’m wondering if it can still be used, though stuck at 1 setting, thoughts?

View attachment 249726
It won’t work. Nothing to complete the circuit since the potentiometer is missing.

Yeah it’s looking that way
On the next one put a piece of clear heat shrink over the whole thing and poke a small hole just big enough to adjust the pot. When you hit 146 (I think that’s what is was) was that your first time using the PP and then you went out again and crashed?

On the next one put a piece of clear heat shrink over the whole thing and poke a small hole just big enough to adjust the pot. When you hit 146 (I think that’s what is was) was that your first time using the PP and then you went out again and crashed?
That’s a good tip, thanks.

I’ve been using perfect pass on everything except the Granite, from the beginning. The gradual application of power is very obvious when perfect pass is turned all the way up and that helps me a whole lot.

I did a somewhat lucky 146 pass and it was so frightening to me. I also bet it would have probably been 150 MPH if I didn’t piss my pants and release the throttle. It was Lucky in the sense that it didn’t crash. That 2400 KV motor was way more kick than I expected and I should have geared down a bit for the next time out. It was just a bad decision not to do so. I don’t think I was ready for that speed and power. It was insane.

Let’s put away that 2400 KV for a while…

On the day of the crash I was still fortunate cuz one of the guys I was runnin with somehow had all the right spares that I needed, including the right scorched skirt, even a brand new chassis, that’s the only part he asked me to pay for.

The only parts I’m missing now are the RX antennas and the perfect pass. Oh and 1 SMC SRD 4S
BCBE7167-9113-4BCD-8A22-D075FB3791B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Nothing you couldn't fix with a hot air station and some fiberglass. It's still salvageable.
I don’t know, I’ll keep it a while to see if someone else wants to take it and do all that but it’s done for me…

The receiver has been brought back, I hope…
90FE9C6F-57CF-4DBC-85C5-D84463197C1B.jpeg
8D2F4B93-454E-4ED0-8706-F63AE130D974.jpeg
45C8CEB0-217F-4CFD-8AB9-D536ED387905.jpeg

Last edited:
Rebuilding this thing is a lot more work (hours) than it looks View attachment 249588
I believe you. It's quite time consuming. Especially setting up a wrecked chassis. Everything needs a once over again. Finding damage you never initially saw. Unfortunatley I know too well.:LOL:

I believe you. It's quite time consuming. Especially setting up a wrecked chassis. Everything needs a once over again. Finding damage you never initially saw. Unfortunatley I know too well.:LOL:
You’re quite right about that. There were a few things that I didn’t see until i was putting the car back together…

I don’t mind a clear body, I find that I can see the car just fine…i think I’ll paint this one though.

That being said the car is now finished and ready to run again…

EB5003DF-84A1-4543-A1FB-E0F2224DFCB0.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back