Kraton Another BMX/Skate Park Video, this time running my Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
Here is another quick video at my local park, running my Kraton on 6s. The Talion is in it for a few seconds right at the end. I hope these are getting better, please let me know where I can improve? PS I need a new GoPro this one is a little blurry now days.

Awesome Vid! love these bashing videos!
not gonna lie at :40 i tensed up because that sign pole lol
and nice find on the wheel nut that came off!
the only thing i can think of is getting maybe closer air shots? don't really know how feasible that is though.

there are some great deals on gopro's right now if you wana upgrade. You can send them any old gopro for a 100 of the 7. That's only 300 for the 7. The 6 and 7 are really much better than the others. You can find 6's on sale in some retail stores. They need them gone now the 7 is out.

Awesome Vid! love these bashing videos!
not gonna lie at :40 i tensed up because that sign pole lol
and nice find on the wheel nut that came off!
the only thing i can think of is getting maybe closer air shots? don't really know how feasible that is though.
Thanks a lot, closer air shots, do you mean getting under the car more or a different angle to get my perspective, so it shows the height better?

there are some great deals on gopro's right now if you wana upgrade. You can send them any old gopro for a 100 of the 7. That's only 300 for the 7. The 6 and 7 are really much better than the others. You can find 6's on sale in some retail stores. They need them gone now the 7 is out.
I'll have to check it out, my GoPro is a Hero 3, I got it from a friend. The only thing stopping me upgrading is it's money I can't spend on my RC stuff then.

Thanks a lot, closer air shots, do you mean getting under the car more or a different angle to get my perspective, so it shows the height better?
ooh under car air shots would be really cool especially with flips and slow-mo! i guess i was more thinking being almost right up against the lip of the ramp with the camera more pointed towards the landing, i may watch to many FMX Motocross videos though lol....

ooh under car air shots would be really cool especially with flips and slow-mo! i guess i was more thinking being almost right up against the lip of the ramp with the camera more pointed towards the landing, i may watch to many FMX Motocross videos though lol....
I can do that, I'll try it next time, it may be a while before I can get the park to myself, I've been on leave while the kids are at school, so no-one around. I'm back to work now, so the kids will be there when I'm available. Thanks for the tips.

I can do that, I'll try it next time, it may be a while before I can get the park to myself, I've been on leave while the kids are at school, so no-one around. I'm back to work now, so the kids will be there when I'm available. Thanks for the tips.
lol thanks for the videos!
again really good shots, really look forward to seeing more!

Very nice video! My only recommendation, and take this for whatever it's worth (I'm no expert), is to keep the bashing vids a little shorter. I have a short attention span, lol :ROFLMAO:

Keep the vids coming (y)

here is a quick video I made with a hero 6 if you wana see how it looks.
Nice video, really great spot and fun to watch. You gotta make more Arrma videos, but i can tell that crawling is more your thing. Looking forward to some new ones in the future.

Nice video, really great spot and fun to watch. You gotta make more Arrma videos, but i can tell that crawling is more your thing. Looking forward to some new ones in the future.

I do not have a preference between crawling and bashing really. I have not had the Kraton to long then winter came. I have big plans now the weather is coming back around. Keep an eye out on my channel. I try not to spam my videos on here to much. I also did not know people like bashing videos as much. My crawling stuff always does better. I love love bashing though. Can not wait to get back it.

Very nice video! My only recommendation, and take this for whatever it's worth (I'm no expert), is to keep the bashing vids a little shorter. I have a short attention span, lol :ROFLMAO:

Keep the vids coming (y)
Haha, I'll try. I've got to do more in a shorter time(usually when this happens it's one big jump with a fail at the end, game over), I hate editing this was 40 mins or so of footage.

here is a quick video I made with a hero 6 if you wana see how it looks.
That is sooo clean and clear, thanks for sharing, please link your videos here, I think people would love to see them. It is really nicely edited, well done. I'll get your videos now I've subscribed. Thanks for the GoPro comparison too.

Haha, I'll try. I've got to do more in a shorter time(usually when this happens it's one big jump with a fail at the end, game over), I hate editing this was 40 mins or so of footage.
Yeah, I know the feeling. After a bash day, I have 3-4 hours of footage to sift through and end up with a 5-7 minute video that I want to watch. Gets easier the more you do it.

That is sooo clean and clear, thanks for sharing, please link your videos here, I think people would love to see them. It is really nicely edited, well done. I'll get your videos now I've subscribed. Thanks for the GoPro comparison too.

The gopro 7 shots look even better. The color is a bit better. Once this snow melts I can get back to the pit, have some new ramps to try and want to build a bash course. I started to build up a few jumps but then the snow started.

Run your truck like me - you'll never amass 40 minutes of running video!:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back