another fundraiser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ruffryder

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
woodie, any chance you could do another fundraiser?? this site has saved me a ton and its a fun way to give back to the sight.

woodie, any chance you could do another fundraiser?? this site has saved me a ton and its a fun way to give back to the sight.
I'm not trying to be that guy but, I doubt that Woodie is going to do a fundraiser because someone with only 1 post asks him to do one. From what I have seen he does 1 per year, and unfortunately you missed it. Not to say there won't be other giveaways, we usually have 1 every month or so. So sit back relax and join in on the conversations sir.

That's to bad was hoping to join in on the risk...

Knowing WoodiE I would guess that we will have a giveaway coming up here soon.

woodie, any chance you could do another fundraiser?
While this is a request I've been asked a few times in other threads or via PM - the ArrmaForum Fan membership fundraiser is a yearly event and at least for now I don't see this changing anytime soon.

If you would like to help support the site, you still can by becoming a Premium Member - I'd also be very grateful.

As a premium member you'll get several additional extra features, one of which is instant access to the Classifieds section and Ad-Free browsing! Premium members typically get extra bonus entries into our giveaways as well. Which we'll be having another giveaway soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back