Granite Another Granite 4X4 BLX ESC bites the dust......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a thread on here of a guy who had cogging issues with his and I've seen other instances on the interwebs. This is not an isolated case. Either bad product or bad QC.
Yeah I guess I haven’t really looked around for the bad experiences. It’s most likely a bad product with high function error rates because even though there are some who have problems, there are others who don’t and have a killer esc.

Yeah I guess I haven’t really looked around for the bad experiences. It’s most likely a bad product with high function error rates because even though there are some who have problems, there are others who don’t and have a killer esc.
I could end this argument right now, I need some big rock sized tires with 17mm hubs and a 20t pinion though.

I could end this argument right now, I need some big rock sized tires with 17mm hubs and a 20t pinion though.

Assuming HW lets me send it in for inspection, they will have the definitive say as to wether it is defective or not. I hope they take a look at it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back