Another great Canadian source for parts KC-RC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I've been buying bearings from https://www.kc-rc.com/ for years now, but recently @Surchaufeur brought to my attention that they've been producing some of their own aftermarket parts. Well, you know I'm going to support any Canadian company that is trying to make it in the ultra niche rc aftermarket segment. So my first round includes a 7075 T6 40mm fan mount for the 4985 1650kv motors, plus some carbon fiber towers for my Typhon 6s. The bearings in the pic are just a small sample of some that I've accumulated over the years. So to any and all Canadians here on the forum, be sure to check them out and help support another company trying to make a mark in the rc aftermarket game.

20230217_202127.jpg

I think I remember that launch ramp from another site that closed down a year or 2 ago
Yup...same ramp. I've got the small version of that and would love the large one but not shipped to the US. I could make one for less $$. :ROFLMAO:

that large kcrc ramp is gonna be my next ramp purchase. dunno how I'm going to store it in the trunk but ima try. hope it can't melt 🤣

U live in the US, right?
Yep, iirc its under 300 shipped which is about the same price I paid for our Russian killaramp a year ago. I actually liked that ramp a lot but the 8s rigs kind of beat it up and it's a bit bent but technically still works fine. I just want a wider one now since I've really gotten into 1/5th scale since then 🤣

price not bad to me as I can't build my own and even if I could I'd need it to be super portable which is not something diy ramps are. we live on 3rd floor so any ramp I get is staying in the trunk of the car 🤣

Yep, iirc its under 300 shipped which is about the same price I paid for our Russian killaramp a year ago. I actually liked that ramp a lot but the 8s rigs kind of beat it up and it's a bit bent but technically still works fine. I just want a wider one now since I've really gotten into 1/5th scale since then 🤣

price not bad to me as I can't build my own and even if I could I'd need it to be super portable which is not something diy ramps are. we live on 3rd floor so any ramp I get is staying in the trunk of the car 🤣
If you want to see it in action, I think Jason Perrin on YT has some videos with him jumping that ramp, if I recall correctly.

Yup...same ramp. I've got the small version of that and would love the large one but not shipped to the US. I could make one for less $$. :ROFLMAO:
That's exactly how I felt about the T Bone Racing one. Wanted one so bad but shipping to Canada was off the charts.
Awesome. Happy to know another dealer on this side of the border!
Then you'll like this thread too
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...ailable-from-eliminator-rc-in-manitoba.59731/

$115 shipped to US. If you get the largest one that's $390.

$115 shipped to US. If you get the largest one that's $390.
The ramp price includes shipping. It's only 290 for largest ramp shipped. If it was 400 I'd probably rethink it and still do it but I'd be 😡.

SmartSelect_20230218_111201_Chrome.jpg

If you want to see it in action, I think Jason Perrin on YT has some videos with him jumping that ramp, if I recall correctly.
Yea I actually watch his videos a lot. His ramp still holding up nicely too, to be fair though he is seriously gentle with his jumps and ramp. I'm hoping it will hold up to my bashing with heavy rigs.

The ramp price includes shipping. It's only 290 for largest ramp shipped. If it was 400 I'd probably rethink it and still do it but I'd be 😡.

View attachment 279222
I must have missed the words "ramp prices include"....my bad.....sh!t, now I'm considering gettin' the big one! :ROFLMAO: 🥳 ✌️ Thanks alot man!!! I'll tell the wifey it's all your fault!!! 😜:ROFLMAO:

:facepalm: I think I read that 3? times, and it still didn't sink in. Thanks for making me read it a 4th time. I might suck it up and buy one as well. I could get lumber delivered, and buy, beg, or borrow a saw, maybe, then spend a few hours cussing at dead trees and if I am lucky maybe save 100 bucks,... or just buy one someone else engineered. 🤔

@Notorious J
i just ordered two of the fan mounts. I’m curious as to how they fasten to the motor without moving.
I haven't gotten to it yet, but I'll post some pics when I do.

@Notorious J
i just ordered two of the fan mounts. I’m curious as to how they fasten to the motor without moving.
Just installed mine. They stay on like a snap ring. You just press then over the motor and they are very well secured.
20230218_163955.jpg
20230218_164014.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back