Another great Canadian source for parts KC-RC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming soon! Notorious J and KC RC getting ready to launch!
Screenshot_20230324_103559_Chrome.jpg

I'm torn on the ramp if I'm being honest. We bent the support arms, all 3 on the first bash. Talking about the arms that control the ramp height. it's hdpe and didn't break so technically I can very easily bend em back. It made me worried though as I was I only using an Xmaxx and that's my lightest big rig.

I did contact support and while communication with kc could have been 3x better he did send me 3 replacement arms.

Dang......I haven't even had a chance to take mine out the box yet. Great vids and helps to know what to expect. I'll probably find a way to brace those support arms. Will also use some U spikes into the ground to hold ramp down so there's less movement when hitting it. Glad they are sending you additional arms.

Once I finally get mine out I'll post my experience with it too.

Again, great vid bro! You guys crack me up!! Especially your stoner voice! "Awwww maaan!" :ROFLMAO: (y)😁✌️

Dang......I haven't even had a chance to take mine out the box yet. Great vids and helps to know what to expect. I'll probably find a way to brace those support arms. Will also use some U spikes into the ground to hold ramp down so there's less movement when hitting it. Glad they are sending you additional arms.

Once I finally get mine out I'll post my experience with it too.

Again, great vid bro! You guys crack me up!! Especially your stoner voice! "Awwww maaan!" :ROFLMAO: (y)😁✌️

I think now that I have the replacement arms coming I will yolo the outcast 8s and or kraton 8s to see how it handles it. I was really disappointed in those videos but after I thought about it for a while I was a little less upset. The material is supposed to be flexible and that's what it did. I imagine I could easily take the braces off and flip them over and the truck would probably bend them back by itself haha. I think as long as nothing breaks bending is not so bad. Stuff is so flexible I can easily bend it back without any tools or anything too.

Thanks btw bro! even when I'm not stoned I sound stoned :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I'm torn on the ramp if I'm being honest. We bent the support arms, all 3 on the first bash. Talking about the arms that control the ramp height. it's hdpe and didn't break so technically I can very easily bend em back. It made me worried though as I was I only using an Xmaxx and that's my lightest big rig.

I did contact support and while communication with kc could have been 3x better he did send me 3 replacement arms.

The good news is that they stood behind the product. A collapsible ramp is never going to be bullet proof unless you look into something from Freshpark that is meant for skate boards and bmx bikes. Friends and I bought a Freshpark once and soon realized that getting it anywhere was a pain in the a$$. I'll look into reinforcing those arms now that I know so thanks for the info

The good news is that they stood behind the product. A collapsible ramp is never going to be bullet proof unless you look into something from Freshpark that is meant for skate boards and bmx bikes. Friends and I bought a Freshpark once and soon realized that getting it anywhere was a pain in the a$$. I'll look into reinforcing those arms now that I know so thanks for the info
Honestly, as of right now I would say this ramp was a better buy than the killaramp. The killaramp being metal, after a while it got really bent up. Still useable but yea.... I'll take this bendy hdpe anyday as long as it doesn't snap. :cool: (y)

Honestly, as of right now I would say this ramp was a better buy than the killaramp. The killaramp being metal, after a while it got really bent up. Still useable but yea.... I'll take this bendy hdpe anyday as long as it doesn't snap. :cool: (y)
T BONE Racing made similar ones til they went out of business. For me, this is the best middle ground since I don't have a truck to haul a good home made ramp and this will fit in my car with the seats folded down

T BONE Racing made similar ones til they went out of business. For me, this is the best middle ground since I don't have a truck to haul a good home made ramp and this will fit in my car with the seats folded down
That's exactly how we have ours! seats folded down and ramp in the trunk sticking out from the back seat :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back