Another great Canadian source for parts KC-RC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with a heatsink less fan setup is if you go fast enough its like if the fans weren’t on i believe. I haven't bought any KC-RC aluminum upgrades yet.
im a big fan of WAG rc servos. They are a step up to the amazon counter parts but better quality at a similar price

is stainless steel screws softer and weaker than the stock screws?
Yes. A regular 12.9 bolt has a roughly 3 times or higher yield strength then a standard stainless screw of 18-8 or 316.

Last edited:
Carbon fiber towers installed. Had to dremel out a bit of the holes in the tower to get the @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts in, but overall an easy upgrade

20230219_120552.jpg

20230219_115936.jpg

20230219_111908.jpg

The ramp price includes shipping. It's only 290 for largest ramp shipped. If it was 400 I'd probably rethink it and still do it but I'd be 😡.

View attachment 279222
Went to buy the ramp and total said $390. Emailed them and they confirmed it is $390 for US. Sucks...not sure I wanna pay that. :mad:

Went to buy the ramp and total said $390. Emailed them and they confirmed it is $390 for US. Sucks...not sure I wanna pay that. :mad:
Wow wtf, i don't want to pay that either. That just ruined my day :eek: :cry::mad:

Really sucks it seems like no one in the states wants to make a good portable ramp for a decent price.

Me too. I was all excited and ready to buy it!
View attachment 281636
For the big one that's $390 CAD.

That's only like $290 in US dollars (as of 2/27), so isn't that a little better? Not sure what your bank or credit card company has for currency exchanges or what they might charge you, but if it's not that bad, then i might consider it....? At $290 US shipped? worth a second look.

That's only like $290 in US dollars (as of 2/27), so isn't that a little better? Not sure what your bank or credit card company has for currency exchanges or what they might charge you, but if it's not that bad, then i might consider it....? At $290 US shipped? worth a second look.
OOOOO...........well that's a horse of a different color!! 😁 :ROFLMAO: Wasn't even thinking about it that way!! DUH Brian! 🤦‍♂️

Thanks so much for clearing that up.

@Moirae - I'm gonna order it with my Visa CC and I'll let you know what the final US charge is. Eff it! :LOL::ROFLMAO:✌️
Wizard Of Oz GIF

SO I WAS RIGHT!!
OOOOO...........well that's a horse of a different color!! 😁 :ROFLMAO: Wasn't even thinking about it that way!! DUH Brian! 🤦‍♂️

Thanks so much for clearing that up.

@Moirae - I'm gonna order it with my Visa CC and I'll let you know what the final US charge is. Eff it! :LOL::ROFLMAO:✌️
Wizard Of Oz GIF
gawd damit @Smilinbri stop giving me heart attacks!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was planning on ordering it in a month or so but I went ahead and did it now since I dunno how long it will take to get here. Using paypal it would have been 300$, using my credit card directly it was only 288. Paypal can screw right off.

Last edited:
SO I WAS RIGHT!!

gawd damit @Smilinbri stop giving me heart attacks!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was planning on ordering it in a month or so but I went ahead and did it now since I dunno how long it will take to get here. Using paypal it would have been 300$, using my credit card directly it was only 288. Paypal screw right off.
I know-I know....my bad!!!!! Yes, yes....you were right.....I bow down to you!
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Just ordered mine....got denied by my bank for suspicious activity...spent 20 mins on phone with fraud dept to get them to allow it to go through. $288.35 final cost.....US dollars!!!! (y) 😁 :ROFLMAO: ✌️

And I'll be redeeming my Visa points/awards for this purchase so it's FREE for me!!!!
Darkwing Duck Tease GIF

You da man Hector!!!! 👊😁✌️ If you ever visit me I'll let ya use the ramp!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I know-I know....my bad!!!!! Yes, yes....you were right.....I bow down to you!
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Just ordered mine....got denied by my bank for suspicious activity...spent 20 mins on phone with fraud dept to get them to allow it to go through. $288.35 final cost.....US dollars!!!! (y) 😁 :ROFLMAO: ✌️

And I'll be redeeming my Visa points/awards for this purchase so it's FREE for me!!!!
Darkwing Duck Tease GIF

You da man Hector!!!! 👊😁✌️ If you ever visit me I'll let ya use the ramp!! :ROFLMAO:
I was looking at my visa point too, and it got me thinking... I might be getting one myself, so we can combine the ramps to make a mega 96" ramp meet up!!!

Napoleon Dynamite Bike GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I was looking at my visa point too, and it got me thinking... I might be getting one myself, so we can combine the ramps to make a mega 96" ramp meet up!!!

Napoleon Dynamite Bike GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Hell yea!! Jump at same time to see who goes further/higher!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back