Limitless Another Limitless GT build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I didn’t even think to add nitro tubing on the inside taking stress off the droop screws. Is there a stiffer fuel tube? The one I got from my LHS seems a little soft. Not a nitro guy so I’m clueless about the tubing.
I used 1/8 inch black rubber vacuum line I had at work Iirc not that soft fuel tubing

You would post up lab stuff. :p
Well, I know I don't need to explain myself but it just so happened that a couple of hours ago I used some vacuum tubing for shock travel limiters on my own car and figured they fit the bill of what you were asking about. I use them for wax potting guitar pickups to pull a vacuum on the wax so that when the vacuum is released the wax penetrates as deep as possible into the hand wound coils.

This is my homemade guitar pickup winding machine made from a laptop power supply, the trigger and motor from a cordless drill, a magnetic sensor/counter and some stainless steel tube and vaping bits n bobs for the wire guide. It ain't pretty, but it's rare :LOL:
IMG_0454.JPG

Last edited:
Well she saw asphalt for the first time today. I was only on 6s on a very short road setting the trim and just getting a feel for her. Seemed to track straight although I only hit 97mph. I was letting the motor cool down and the wind picked up like crazy and it started to rain right as I was about to hammer down on 6s. I saw that as a sign from the RC gods and went home. Still have a lot of playing around with D/R settings and what not to find out what works for me. After my last crash I have the jitters like crazy so I need to work through that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back