Kraton Another new Arrma Kraton owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I bought my Senton a couple months ago and I like it so much that I decided to ditch my traxxas stampede and pick up a Kraton! I just unboxed it, and had to run it right away. This truck is a beast! It's my first 1/8 monster truck and I don't think I'll be going back to 1/10 scale for a long time.
I'm running it on 6s, stock 12t pinion.
I've heard a lot about the short rear shock springs so I picked up a set of TLR truggy rear springs. They don't fit perfect because they narrow down on one end but it at least keeps the back end off the ground.
IMG_20160303_180322.jpg
IMG_20160303_185105.jpg

Congrats on the new Arrma Kraton @travis328! If you like that wing, might I strongly suggest getting an RPM Wing Mount as the stock mount is known to break in no time fast.
Yeah I actually broke it on my first run of the truck, but it's -10C here and I landed directly on the corner of the wing. But I managed to glue it back together using some CA glue. I'll probably order the wing mounts this weekend

Well I landed a jump wrong today, landed on the wing and it broke off completely... Looks like I'll be ordering the RPM mount...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back