Typhon Another Podium with TLRT Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CentriBoosted

Reaction score
Another P1 Podium finish in EBuggy Pro at club race this weekend. I would take TQ in Q1 and P1 for Q2 starting P1 for A Main. Fastest overall in Ebuggy and fastest in A main 1/10 4wd buggy but had motor quit on me put me in 9th with a min left in main to finish 6th overall in 1/10 buggy

PS: Car is still for sale! Need it gone going to start focusing on sponsor chassis.

F29F5A8F-3967-438B-A360-7A0D88F2BC66.jpeg

Another P1 Podium finish in EBuggy Pro at club race this weekend. I would take TQ in Q1 and P1 for Q2 starting P1 for A Main. Fastest overall in Ebuggy and fastest in A main 1/10 4wd buggy but had motor quit on me put me in 9th with a min left in main to finish 6th overall in 1/10 buggy

PS: Car is still for sale! Need it gone going to start focusing on sponsor chassis.

View attachment 230317
Congrats u got it listed in the marketplace? What are u racing for the 1/10 buggy?

That's awsome @CentriBoosted! thanks.

- 22mm ride height is REALLY low, did you find it that better?
- why did you choose to make the front narrower? don't you have an issue with the dogbones hitting the cups?
- Interresting you moved to Los shocks, why?
- Where did you find 2.6 rear sway bars? i was looking for ones for a long time without finding..

That's awsome @CentriBoosted! thanks.

- 22mm ride height is REALLY low, did you find it that better?
- why did you choose to make the front narrower? don't you have an issue with the dogbones hitting the cups?
- Interresting you moved to Los shocks, why?
- Where did you find 2.6 rear sway bars? i was looking for ones for a long time without finding..
Ride height was fine most of your Tekno cars are 22-23. The front isn’t any narrower didn’t change that. All I did was add 1mm to the rear to help stabilize and plant. The Losi shocks I know work just from my 8X days. I kept having issues with the stock ones and nobody was making a aftermarket piston for them. I have VRP’s to change out if needed for different tracks. Arrma has sway bars, or you can use Mugen, Losi will work also but you have to cut them shorter

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back