Another Senton tire question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a link to a set of tires you would recommend? I'm still looking for a set. TIA

No height or width specs on those two links Secret. It does not say if they are 2.2''/3.0'' Odd

hi all, still on the search for tires. I finally got the Arrma 12mm adapter... do any of these fit the Senton 3s without any body modification? and which would be a better. tia

https://www.amainhobbies.com/duratr...sh-front-tire-black-2-c2-dtxc3670/p607957?r=0

https://www.amainhobbies.com/duratr...rse-front-rear-tires-black-2-dtxc3861/p642490

The first link are 2.2/3.0

Width: 1.74 (41mm)
Outer Diameter: 4.25 (108mm)
Mounting Bead: 2.2 (56mm) Outer x 3.0 (76mm) Inner
Hex Size: 12mm

Second link are also 2.2/3.0

Width: 1.74" (41mm)
Outer Diameter: 4.25" (108mm)
Mounting Bead: 2.2" (56mm) Outer x 3.0" (76mm) Inner

These are the biggest tires I could fit on my senton without having to trim the body.duratrax2.8 . I have hot racing 10 mm adapters. Raise the body post
Mine where 17mm not sure if they have 12mm.but they will fit under senton. These duratrax wheels are the best I've tried.still have to regular on 3s.don't GET THE SOLID WHITE WHEELS DURATRAX HAS.JUUUUUNK
Reglue
Hi, how did you go about raising the body posts on your Senton? Just trying to do the same thing and can't find any suitable adapters.

Hi, how did you go about raising the body posts on your Senton? Just trying to do the same thing and can't find any suitable adapters.
I'll have to look when I get home.i drilled new holes.icant remember if In post or in body mount post.update when home

I have a 3D printer and make my own custom posts. I've made several prototypes and finally have a set that works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back