Senton Another video showcasing the new 3s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen those things take an unbelievable beating and survive. They make a great Slash replacement.

I’m really hard on my Granite and it just keeps on going. There’s something to be said about an all plastic truck, lol.

I’m really hard on my Granite and it just keeps on going. There’s something to be said about an all plastic truck, lol.

LOL, right?

When Arrma release the MEGA last year, everyone was crying and pulling their hair out over the plastic everything. And yeah, the Mega does have driveline issues. But these BLX3s trucks seem to truly live up to "ARRMA TOUGH!"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Big Rock is just a Senton with a different body and tires?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Big Rock is just a Senton with a different body and tires?

No! It's a Granite with a Senton chassis and a different body!?

I'm tempted to swap everything from my granite 3s BLX to a Senton chassis just to see how it flies. Would need a body though.

My goodness… Unbreakable on concrete.
One thing sure; from our Megas experience, the slider driveshaft (same on 3s Blx) absorbs a lot…
My son appreciates your little loopy move at 5 seconds. :)
Thanks for sharing.
PL

I can’t believe all the cool places to bash in Ricks neck of the woods and how about that driving.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back