Limitless Antenna range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm looking for the 300 and 400 mm antenna wires for my flysky noble reciever and all I've found is 150mm anyone have any links

Is this for speed running?
It can be.

You would cut along the dotted lines and use those RX antennas that way.
Just have to expose 30mm of the antenna.

Raz has a good video about how to trim and expose 30mm of the antenna on his 4 part speed run build.

1675095395858.png

I had no idea you could swap out antennae's on receivers. Is this true on all receivers?
Just certain ones. The fgr4 rx that comes w/ the noble nb4 has a 2nd ipex port on the inside so you can greatly increase your reception distance. Super cheap & easy to really increase the range

I had no idea you could swap out antennae's on receivers. Is this true on all receivers?
Some have internal antennas that are part of the board so you cannot on those.
Some have a soldered on connection that is a little bit more tricky.
Finally we have those with a connector like these you see and you can swap them out for longer ones or +3dbi

Good luck. I luckily ordered a bunch from fvp last year.
Yea GetFPV only has the 250mm in stock. Since I mounted the rx on top of the center brace on the new car they were long enough. Still don’t stick up as much but since I run an external antenna on my NB4 I shouldn’t have a problem. Also have the booster if needed.

Just certain ones. The fgr4 rx that comes w/ the noble nb4 has a 2nd ipex port on the inside so you can greatly increase your reception distance. Super cheap & easy to really increase the range
Awesome thanks, one more thing, does it matter if I mount the reciever sideways, I put in gyro and now reciver doesn't fit and I can't mess with gyro mounting as you guys already know

I'd like to keep the antennas approx 2 inches above body after adding the second. Is that ok I'm looking for better reception then with stock signal but not crazy distance as I don't have that much room to run car....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back