Outcast Antenna tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben_W2503

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Hi guys!

hope that's the right channel...
so... directly my first post:
I bought an outcast roller and i'm buildin it up right now. but i can't find the right screw (think it's a grub screw, i have a screw set for the outcast)
that goes into that tiny little hole to hold the antenna-tube in place. Can't find nothing on the exploded view too...
Ihope you can help!
Thx in advance

Welcome to the Arrma Fam

No screw needed for the antenna tube that I’m aware of.

It screws in directly next to the antenna, and the screw threads hold the antenna plastic tightly against the receiver box.

thx for ur answers. i know where the hole for the screw is, but i took wonder, why no screw from the kit fitted in...

thx for ur answers. i know where the hole for the screw is, but i took wonder, why no screw from the kit fitted in...
I don't think Arrma uses a set screw to be honest, I think they just stick the tube in there and hope for the best.

I drill a hole in the top of my receiver box the same size as the tube n squeeze it in there this is for the spektrum receivers with the short antenna
C1DF65D0-0717-4B50-AC3C-7BE2D5A0A696.jpeg

I drill a hole in the top of my receiver box the same size as the tube n squeeze it in there this is for the spektrum receivers with the short antenna
C1DF65D0-0717-4B50-AC3C-7BE2D5A0A696.jpeg
Side not the mips driver covers work great for tube covers

I drill a hole in the top of my receiver box the same size as the tube n squeeze it in there this is for the spektrum receivers with the short antenna View attachment 79496

Side not the mips driver covers work great for tube covers
He has the 4s Outcast but good info for those of us with the 6s.
Arrma and their stupid naming system...............

thx 4 so many answers! (y) think i will put in in the hole and glue it with shoe goe...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back