Infraction Any alternative tyres and wheels for the Infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve not used a set of the Elevens but I’m assuming they last about the same as the Hoons right? I’m sure they can make them into whatever size you want. It’s also in the compound of the rubber. The ones I’m testing are pretty hard and slip a lot when cold but once they warm up they are brilliant.
I’m going to be trying a slightly softer compound until I find the right mix of grip vs wear.
They will probably be double the price but when they last 10x longer, it’s a no brainer for sure.
Once I find the right ones, I’ll most probably be looking at supplying them. I’m also going to make a set for the GRP rims I have as I absolutely love the look of them.
Thanks for the sub bro and keep your eye out.
I haven't used a set of Elevens yet either but on 4s while road bashing/drifting I'm sure they won't last long. Ok I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for being innovative.

I’ve not used a set of the Elevens but I’m assuming they last about the same as the Hoons right? I’m sure they can make them into whatever size you want. It’s also in the compound of the rubber. The ones I’m testing are pretty hard and slip a lot when cold but once they warm up they are brilliant.
I’m going to be trying a slightly softer compound until I find the right mix of grip vs wear.
They will probably be double the price but when they last 10x longer, it’s a no brainer for sure.
Once I find the right ones, I’ll most probably be looking at supplying them. I’m also going to make a set for the GRP rims I have as I absolutely love the look of them.
Thanks for the sub bro and keep your eye out.
hey bud, how are your solid rubber tires coming along? just got an inraction and second pack in with 9500mah packs and they're already pretty much done.

hey bud, how are your solid rubber tires coming along? just got an inraction and second pack in with 9500mah packs and they're already pretty much done.
Hey bro I was promised next week from my manufacturer so they will be available end of the month. Stay tuned 😎🤙🏼👍🏼👊🏼

U better find them ASAP because the Felony and Infracion are be discontinued! Can u believe that sh...!
They are going to release a V3, not discontinued all together.

Is this confirmed for anytime soon?
This is the way Arrma does things. They have so for years. They discontinue the old models before releasing the new ones. They just released the V2 Limitless with major changes and improvements, it would only make sense to also make these changes to the Infraction and Felony as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back