Michigan Any Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti, Michigan Arrma Bashers Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this facebook page still live? It looks like it isn't. I'm here in Ann Arbor. Would be great to get together with some folks to find good spots. Anyone out there?

Hey I’m in Ypsilanti. I have a v3 kraton. Bandemer Park in Ann Arbor has a small BMX track that’s fun to learn how to jump on.

I'm in Ann Arbor. Kraton V3, Typhon V3 and a 2S granite. Looking for good places to bash. Let me know what you find.

There’s an actual free track in Plymouth, but I can’t bring myself to drive that far just to run a couple packs by myself. I only run 4s because 6s still scares me a bit. I was thinking of going to the AA skate park, but there’s always so many people there.

I'm in Hartland if anyone is in the area.

I’m in Toledo OH and would be willing to drive up to the better part of the country (Go Blue). If y’all have a meet up, lmk and I will try to make it up there.

Hell yes, I will as me me let you know when we are going to do something and hopefully we can meet somewhere.
Sounds like a great time..
I am in Ohio often if nothing else we can meet and trade stories over lunch one day

From about the middle of September through January I will be MIA as hunting season is here and in this house that is akin to a religious experience..
After that game on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back