Any Arrma Bashers in New Zealand??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zizi8862

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 4s
Just wanting to see if there were any members here that is from NZ and if you know any good locations that have BMX dirt tracks etc

Just wanting to see if there were any members here that is from NZ and if you know any good locations that have BMX dirt tracks etc
Give me a msg there’s plenty over here in Tauranga as well and TECT park private motocross track and the new RCtracks just being finished out there. I’ve got the newly completed Tauranga bmx track under 2 mins away.
where are you based dam nice to see the Arrma squad is starting to thicken up here!
Didn’t realise I had used ur forum name as my YouTube name @KiwiRC I’ll have to change it- unless your also Rckiwi on YouTube ?

Attachments

• 03E1C419-292B-4952-86C7-E3CD6B8A3B96.jpeg
    03E1C419-292B-4952-86C7-E3CD6B8A3B96.jpeg
    395.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Give me a msg there’s plenty over here in Tauranga as well and TECT park private motocross track and the new RCtracks just being finished out there. I’ve got the newly completed Tauranga bmx track under 2 mins away.
where are you based dam nice to see the Arrma squad is starting to thicken up here!

Didn’t realise I had used ur forum name as my YouTube name @KiwiRC I’ll have to change it- unless your also Rckiwi on YouTube ?
Im based up in Auck so there are lots of big open parks but a lot of the BMX trails have no rc signs on them. Next time I head down to Tauranga I will be sure to bring my trucks as it sounds like you guys have a few options
Kiwi Basher here! You can tell because I always complain about parts availability and cost? 1200 dollars for a kraton? Smh??
Yea not only cost but also the time it takes for shipping to arrive at the country. I might just have to make a special trip to the states just to get a few trucks and bring back. Might be worth it even paying for the air ticket
Kiwi Basher here! You can tell because I always complain about parts availability and cost? 1200 dollars for a kraton? Smh??
Yea not only cost but also the time it takes for shipping to arrive at the country. I might just have to make a special trip to the states just to get a few trucks and bring back. Might be worth it even paying for the air ticket

Im based up in Auck so there are lots of big open parks but a lot of the BMX trails have no rc signs on them. Next time I head down to Tauranga I will be sure to bring my trucks as it sounds like you guys have a few options

Who are you guys using I’m looking at 7-10 days from jrc, I’ve just learnt to purchase “forecast breakages” and being how interchangeable all the 6s range is I’ve usually got a spare or 2, just order me replacements from jrc and I’ll send u the ones I have. I don’t have many diffs as don’t go through to many nowadays.

Who are you guys using I’m looking at 7-10 days from jrc, I’ve just learnt to purchase “forecast breakages” and being how interchangeable all the 6s range is I’ve usually got a spare or 2, just order me replacements from jrc and I’ll send u the ones I have. I don’t have many diffs as don’t go through to many nowadays.
I use amain hobbies and it’s delivered in around 10 days, I’m rural though so postage usually takes longer?

Just tore into the diffs of my losi Db pro only to find after a 2 week wait I ordered the wrong part!?‍♂️Ordered the right part now, should be here in a couple of weeks?
Oh brotha feel ur pain even more so now with the lockdown. Fingers crossed ??your delivery doesn’t get held up brother but regardless Atleast we have our trucks to keep us all amused!
Another local bash spot has just been found in Tga. Mills reef wineries in Bethlehem has shut down and there’s the most epic dirt construction going on. it’s to big to walk the area with mounds and piles of all sizes. Think I found my “corona lockdown” venue as the build obviously on hold???? which is a real shame
All I see is a lot of fishing and bashing going on during this lockdown on my end. Hope u guys are all safe and well.

Last edited:
Thanks, hopefully the mail system stays intact?I live on a place in the country so I’ve got some land to run my trucks thankfully, just picked up my mountain bike from the shop yesterday just in case. The thought of being trapped in a tiny apartment makes me shudder! Good luck to you and your family brother, sounds like a killer spot!
Cheers Alex likewise to you and your team- I’ve just picked up some paint and I’ve got a clear kraton body here I can see a corona kraton on the cards lmao??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back