Texas Any Arrma stores in Houston Tx left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyKandy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hey guys I’m new to the rc world I have a granite 4x4 and it got slow on us really quickly for me and my son we want to upgrade to have the best beast out there for bashing .speed torque a lot everything!!! So we looked for a shop in Houston and hobby town is out of Houston any recommendations from people here in Houston .
Thanks in advance And sorry for the repeated probably already asked question

I love my hobby town. Support your local hobby shop.
It's not so much the store. It's the people that work there. The fact you are face to face with people not just another online sale

I purchased my infraction at Victory RC over in Deer Park. Was my first purchase there but seem to have a good selection. Hobby Town was ridiculous they had no new stock in a long time. There is also extreme rc out in katy. They have a crawler course and dirt track. They cater to Traxxas though I believe. What part are you in? I'm south of Houston.

I purchased my infraction at Victory RC over in Deer Park. Was my first purchase there but seem to have a good selection. Hobby Town was ridiculous they had no new stock in a long time. There is also extreme rc out in katy. They have a crawler course and dirt track. They cater to Traxxas though I believe. What part are you in? I'm south of Houston.
South west of Houston Beltway and 59 or i10 but the drive doesn't matter as long as I can get help and parts and new stuff.
I just want to build my granite to the max so my son and I can have major fun . Like rcdude78 or something like had a granite that’s a beast and would love to build one just like it even tho it suck to copy . Thanks for the reply’s my peeps

Is your Granite a Mega or BLX? If you have a Mega, leave it be and grab a BLX, or if you want something better out of the box, grab an Outcast 4S. If you buy a second truck, you can both run at the same time. Yes one will be faster, but it beats watching.

I live in Alvin, work in Katy.

Victory (Pasadena/ dear park) is probably the best hobby shop in Houston. Lots of Arrma. Also, Samano's in Webster just moved to a new location. The new shop is about 50/50 cars to fliers (old shop was more like 20/80). Most of his car shelf was full of arrma - all the 2019 versions including the red/blue Granite. Not my favorite shop, but I may try to get in there more now.

Anyone else work i10 west? I bash at lunch about one a week at Bear Creak park... headed there today, weather permitting...

I need to make it out to the track at Ultimate Sand Pit once it cools down. Looks like they have a dirt oval. That would be fun with the Infraction.

Last year I spent a lot of time at Ultimate. The oval is a bit small, but has nice wide corners, so you can drift it. But I spend most of my time at the offroad track. Wish they still raced there, but apparently, the owner has a habit of pissing off race promotors/directors. Both on the RC and Moto side...

Is your Granite a Mega or BLX? If you have a Mega, leave it be and grab a BLX, or if you want something better out of the box, grab an Outcast 4S. If you buy a second truck, you can both run at the same time. Yes one will be faster, but it beats watching.
mega thas all . If i woulda known the blx was around I would have picked it up instead . Yea I thought about just getting another truck . Just don’t wana make another mistake and regret it later as well .
Thanks !!
I live in Alvin, work in Katy.

Victory (Pasadena/ dear park) is probably the best hobby shop in Houston. Lots of Arrma. Also, Samano's in Webster just moved to a new location. The new shop is about 50/50 cars to fliers (old shop was more like 20/80). Most of his car shelf was full of arrma - all the 2019 versions including the red/blue Granite. Not my favorite shop, but I may try to get in there more now.

Anyone else work i10 west? I bash at lunch about one a week at Bear Creak park... headed there today, weather permitting...
I will have to check them out see what they got going on. Seems Arrma is newer to the scene most stores I see or called just stick to Traxxas
And yes bear creek is a awesome park is huge so you can pick a place and bother no body
Thanks !
Last year I spent a lot of time at Ultimate. The oval is a bit small, but has nice wide corners, so you can drift it. But I spend most of my time at the offroad track. Wish they still raced there, but apparently, the owner has a habit of pissing off race promotors/directors. Both on the RC and Moto side...
Yea I wouldn’t want no one making faces at my kid for playing with the truck I’d get pissed . That’s here in the H?

Last edited:
I may have said that wrong. Ultimate is a friendly track. My point about the owner - every few years he will talk someone into running regular races (rc or moto), everything will go great for 12-18 months, then there is a falling out, usually with some weak sauce excuse on all sides. Currently, I don't think there is a race director or promoter in houston (in rc or moto) that will work with him. But he keeps the tracks up, has power and air, and is generally nice to the paying customers ($10 a head to run all day) I enjoy a day of 'track bashing', but it would be fun to race with out driving all the way to Mike's in Porter.
Oh, and bashing today was a bust. Bear creek has standing water in my favorite parts, and the skate park has some jr high kids skating? With? School started last week, I thought...

Went by Victory in Deer Park today. They have a full isle of Arrmas - 6s, 4s, 3s, mega. Plus 2 Infractions. I picked up a set of backflips and a jeep body. ?

Went by Victory in Deer Park today. They have a full isle of Arrmas - 6s, 4s, 3s, mega. Plus 2 Infractions. I picked up a set of backflips and a jeep body. ?
How’s pricing is it any different from other stores ?
I will definitely have to check it out . I’m glad there’s still something here in Houston it being so big ..
thanks !!

From what I see, they match on-line pricing. The boxes that have price tags do have the MSRP on them, but crossed out with the MAP posted. Same as most hobby shops...

I talked on the phone earlier this year with a guy in Houston. Charlies RC Hobbyshop. Don't know if he stocks Arrma, but sounded like a cool guy.

Do you know where he is located?
I came across him on a search some how. Don't know where he's located but I saved his ph #. Don't know if it's a shop # or personal cell. 832 288 4789.

I talked on the phone earlier this year with a guy in Houston. Charlies RC Hobbyshop. Don't know if he stocks Arrma, but sounded like a cool guy.
Yea!! I went there looking for a shop and I met I think Mat and Maria coo people’s very helpful . But sad part only traxxas. And I need Arrma ?
Do you know where he is located?
Houston tx
59 and westbellfort behind the shipleys donuts

Last edited:
In case anyone wants Arrma in Houston, I just dropped XtremeRC in Katy today and the friendly gentleman working there said they’re going to be stocking more Arrma going forward. Pretty nice selection too.

T

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back