Any bikers....??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my all time fav. Especially the white SP2!
3D53401A-4FE3-4C09-BFD8-DDBAAEF2CFD2.jpeg

The DR650/790SE aka the bushpig !

Loved my RC51. This was a funny pic we took back in the day, the GSXR750 rider was a good sport.

DSC00640.JPG

Nice, I had a 636, sold it and bought a GSX-R600. The GSXR handles a lot better, but the 636 had so much more torque, I could pull 750s and sometimes literbikes coming out of the carousel at Sonoma Raceway.

Here's my baby, best of British with an Arrow system

View attachment 158615

675 is the best handling bike I've ever ridden at the racetrack, that triple is so smooth with a crazy amount of mid-range. Super nimble too, probably best middleweight sportbike design.
2000 SV650. Haven’t ridden much in the past few years and drivers seem to be paying less and less attention to bikers around here.

View attachment 158641

Nice SV650, I used to have one of these, good racebike too.

Last edited:
One of my all time fav. Especially the white SP2!
View attachment 162954
The DR650/790SE aka the bushpig !

Always wanted a dr650 bored and opened up some....... you sir win my vote for best bike....
had my 2014 drz Sm... big bore, FCR, stage 2 cams, full YOSHIMURA rs2, 3x3 air box mod, hot rod crank, and some other goodies... was pulling 50hp on the dyno.... now I am ripping a ktm duke 390 with some mods.... just around 47hp.... I enjoy the 6 speed and fuel injection though.... #thumpers4life

If I ever go back to a carb’d bike, the dr650 would be the one! Once again, awesome bike you have there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back