Granite Any decent shock upgrades for the granite 3s 4x4 blx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have the granite and obviously the shocks leak, just wondering if anybody know any better shocks that will fit ? Thankyou, it's the 4x4 3s blx model btw .

There is a thread that @slick2500 started that shows alot of options for bolt on shocks...

I used the 4s line shocks and made 6mm spacers for under the pistons to make them the proper length... also have to space the rod ends off the arms...

I have the granite and obviously the shocks leak, just wondering if anybody know any better shocks that will fit ? Thankyou, it's the 4x4 3s blx model btw .
Zd racing or the 6s typhon shocks zd is better price damn near just as good just change the oil to 70ct good to go

Why are you necroing every 2 year old shock thread?
I didn't know the thread was old I'm just looking and I see it on there does it mean that much to you man I didn't look at the data nothing when it was asked I just seen it and answered the question for somebody sorry I didn't know that bothered you that much

I didn't know the thread was old I'm just looking and I see it on there does it mean that much to you man I didn't look at the data nothing when it was asked I just seen it and answered the question for somebody sorry I didn't know that bothered you that much
It's proper forum etiquette to not post in threads that are 1+ years old unless you are actually adding something useful to the thread.
That and the op hasn't even been on here since February, doubt he will ever see your response.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back