Connecticut Any good Bash Spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigotts81

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good bashing spots near the Waterbury area?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Welcome!
Isn’t the BMX track you tuber RCDriver uses near Waterbury (Bethel BMX)? Also Arrma forum legend and our General RC car grand champion @bicketybam would know. Maybe pm him to see and tell em we miss him around here.

Falcon field bmx track in meriden
Bethel bmx track
Countless skate parks, hebron, willimantic, and many others you can google

Ct is full of spots.. waterbury, not so much..
Welcome!
Isn’t the BMX track you tuber RCDriver uses near Waterbury (Bethel BMX)? Also Arrma forum legend and our General RC car grand champion @bicketybam would know. Maybe pm him to see and tell em we miss him around here.

Don't tell him that, his head will swell more...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Falcon field bmx track in meriden
Bethel bmx track
Countless skate parks, hebron, willimantic, and many others you can google

Ct is full of spots.. waterbury, not so much..

Don't tell him that, his head will swell more...🤣🤣🤣🤣

man I feel completely the opposite, it's so hard to find good spots with dirt and terrain in CT near my area (New Haven). I've been looking pretty hard within a reasonable radius but can't find any bash spots that's not privately owned. There are plenty of big open green parks but driving my RCs in an open field doesn't really excite me.

• Falcon Field BMX track in Meriden - definitely the best bash spot I know of
  • Bethel BMX track - never been there, seen lots of RCDriver's videos, will have to check it out at some point
  • New Haven Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park - my 2nd favorite spot that I go to the most often
  • There is another BMX track in the Fairfield area somewhere (it's fenced/gated though), next to it it's a purposely built on-road RC track. I went there once it's pretty cool if you like on-road driving
  • There's a skate park by the West Haven beach that I've been to a few times, I try avoiding skate parks since you will most likely walk away with a broken RC (my Outcast 6S is the only truck in my fleet that survived a bash session there)
  • Near that skate park, there is a sandy area between a big gravel parking lot and the actual beach, it's a pretty decent area to drive your RC around on sand
  • North Haven Fairgrounds - newly discovered, amaaaazzzing bash spot with soft sand and some huge dirt piles, bashed there once, went back the next day and was told to leave
  • I heard there is a huge dirt bike area on Foxon Blvd in New Haven behind the KFC, you can clearly see it on Google Maps, never ventured out there seems like it'd be a pain
If you have other spots to share please do so, I got tired of driving around and browsing Google Maps looking for spots.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back