California Any good bashing spots in Orange County?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubieRX

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

New to the forum and am looking for a place to push my new Arrma Granite near Orange County. I live in Brea but haven't been able to find any really suitable spots near me.

I'll update this thread if I do end up stumbling across one.

Thanks all!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B039'44.6%22N+117%C2%B039'40.2%22W/@33.6623841,-117.6617142,191m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d33.662383!4d-117.661167

8E084752-366E-45FD-BB4C-4E404C879E9F.png

Thanks for the tip, Cheez! Its a bit of a hike for me, but will definitely check it out next time I'm in the area!

Anyone have any good spots in north orange county? :)

That looks awesome! I'm in the San Fernando Valley and its about a 2 hour drive for me. There is also a track in Camarillo. It would be cool to hook up with some local bashers to find out where they are going for dirt fun and share knowledge. How do we form a basher club? There used to be an indoor track called race prep out here years ago. So Cal\San Fernando Valley basher's club! Lets do it!

Last edited:
Hi all!

New to the forum and am looking for a place to push my new Arrma Granite near Orange County. I live in Brea but haven't been able to find any really suitable spots near me.

I'll update this thread if I do end up stumbling across one.

Thanks all!
Hello, I am new to the forum. I live in Garden Grove. We found a cool spot at the Fullerton equestrian center located on Euclid St. In maybe La Habra.
IMG_20210511_103105_6.jpg

Also once a month a person by the IG name of rc deadpeople hosts a beach bash. He alternates between long beach and Huntington beach. If you are running 6s then that works great in the sand, but if not be sure to invest in a set of paddle tires.

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to the forum. I live in Garden Grove. We found a cool spot at the Fullerton equestrian center located on Euclid St. In maybe La Habra.
View attachment 147350
Also once a month a person by the IG name of rc deadpeople hosts a beach bash. He alternates between long beach and Huntington beach. If you are running 6s then that works great in the sand, but if not be sure to invest in a set of paddle tires.
Fullerton equestrian center? Next time you go can you get the exact address? Me and my brother in law would love to join you guys. Typhon 6s,typhon 3s,senton 3s. Please let me know. He's in anaheim I'm in Ontario.

It's called Fullerton equestrian riders, it says it's closed but all the action is outside of the horse area.

Screenshot_20210523-093410.png

A quick search on this forum and found exactly what I was looking for! (y)(y) I will be checking out the Lake Forest spot asap. How close can I get to the track in my truck? I'm partially disabled and hard to walk long distances.
It’s about a 5 minute walk. You can’t park on the street where the opening in the fence is.
The circle is where I bash, the arrow is the general area where you can enter. And no there is no postings. It is a bmx, rc dedicated area.

418C6F86-08CE-477F-AA2A-F3E4E11AB3EE.jpeg

Last edited:
@Cheez Is this spot to there? Just noticed this post and was wondering about the spot you mentioned.

@Cheez Is this spot to there? Just noticed this post and was wondering about the spot you mentioned.
Yes it is. I go there 2-3 times a week. It’s not as pristine as it used to be, but very decent and it’s fairly big. Youtube has a few videos check “Regency “ RC . I haven’t made my own video (might try today). Here’s one.

Last edited:
Oh thats cool! I might have to try that out! I usually go to Fairview or the HB Wetlands for my bashing sessions. I was just concerned about getting into trouble at the one you posted, but I would imagine its just open?

Oh thats cool! I might have to try that out! I usually go to Fairview or the HB Wetlands for my bashing sessions. I was just concerned about getting into trouble at the one you posted, but I would imagine its just open?
Yep, open to the public. Here’s a short video of today’s visit with my Senton. Sorry about poor quality video, I’m still learning.

View attachment 147350
San Clemente state park has great bash spots. 1/8 scale an up. Big cliffs big air. Bring spare parts✌️

Have a google map pin? Been driving out to San Diego to get my fix but would love something more local to me

Once a month (or every other month) there is an rc event in either Huntington Beach, or Long Beach that has sand racing for competition and ramps for big air.

This is what the Huntington Beach one looks like (we had one this past sunday but haven't made a video yet!). This one is ran by RC Visions hobby shop and others.

And this is the Long Beach version (ran by RCDP and others)

Both events are insanely fun to go to!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back